Smogon Forums

orderlyanarchist
orderlyanarchist
yeah! Just add my FC, and send me yours.
CTPBpro
CTPBpro
ok cool my fc is 3883 6123 2071 i just need togepi if you can do that wonder traded for a gible!
orderlyanarchist
orderlyanarchist
I'll finish this run through Le Wow, add you, and donate you a togepi real quick then :D That being said, if you wanna wait a few hours, I could breed you up a 5IV one instead of this one I'm not sure about.
CTPBpro
CTPBpro
that would be awesome she will make a great togekiss
orderlyanarchist
orderlyanarchist
kk. I'll have a good one for you probably in two and a half hours after I get back from some classes.
CTPBpro
CTPBpro
ight i will do my best to stay up that will be around 11:30 12pm my time
CTPBpro
CTPBpro
hey man i dont see you on so i am going to bed.
orderlyanarchist
orderlyanarchist
Got one for you when you wake up. I forgot togepi can't breed, so I'll send you a 5IV I got in a giveaway a while back. I kinda wanted to breed my own anyway :P.
CTPBpro
CTPBpro
Hey sorry about last night it was late and had some tests today so the sleep was good! I can trade whenever, I have already entered your friend code so if you see me on hit me up.
orderlyanarchist
orderlyanarchist
I think I might have sent you my everstone by mistake with that togepi... Did I?
CTPBpro
CTPBpro
yeah you did need it back i can give you a crapmon holding it
orderlyanarchist
orderlyanarchist
ye, if you could send that make whenver you get the chance that'd be awesome
CTPBpro
CTPBpro
I have game today way out of town so if later tonight is fine that'd be great
CTPBpro
CTPBpro
NVM game was cancelled due to inclement weather, which sucks I was on the bump at a minor league stadium today but that just means more time to put into my team. See me on ask for a trade I am ready. (I am still doing A LOT of super training so I will most likely not see that your on).
orderlyanarchist
orderlyanarchist
Thanks for getting me back the everstone man. I can get back to breeding now xD Also, glad to see Togepi has made you an awesome Togekiss!
CTPBpro
CTPBpro
She is my baby man... she kills everything in link battles