Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Go to the crafting guild building in spawn and there is an incinerator. Not sure what you mean by fridge though.
    er...

the arena was intended for training of a Castform, which is why I had done "Baby Pokemon, Mid-Stage Pokemon, or Single-Stage Pokemon", as opposed to only Baby Pokemon. :x

Plus No Abilities kinda' defeats the purpose of it...
    generally threads like that aren't allowed because they quickly turn into "I DONT LIKE YOUR IDEAS YOU GUYS ARE WRONG". if you really must, pm me the OP first.
    Hey, I agree with you about the lack of ghost flavor in CAP (including my own) but before the rage descends you might want to take out that part about chandelure being fire primary :P because knowing the internet they will focus on that instead of what you're actually saying.
    Our minecraft server hasn't been released yet since we are still waiting on key server software.
    Maybe I'm wrong, but I still think that set is still good for a mixed special set with Speed Boost in Ubers, but idk. Lol.
    Hey I appreciate you pointing out my mistake in a nice manner. I really didn't know how that worked, but then again, I am new to competitive battling.
    I'm gonna talk to you about accuracy stuff.

When an ASB Pokémon gains a +speed nature, it gains a boost to accuracy as well. This is determined by your speed. Trapinch goes up to 12 Speed. So, we square that to get 144. We then divide by the divisor (The divisors change as you evolve, and are listed in the post I linked to in the reg tower). Since Trapinch is the first of a 3 stage evolution family, it gains accuracy equal to 144/290, which is just below a half. Since your Accuracy boost is below 5%, it is automatically raised to 5%. This means that all your attacks gain a flat boost of 5% to their accuracy. So Fissure goes from 30% Accurate to 35% accurate, and Sand Tomb goes from 85% Accuracy to 90% Accuracy. This will change when you improve, and gives pokémon with +speed natures a useful boost.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…