The World Cup of Pokémon 2017 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

xray

how u doin'?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
I feel like some people here still don't get what kind of an effort power rankings are, even for an expert like the White Queen.
If you are not on a team that is likely to make play offs making power rankings simply is a waste of time for the Queen. So stop asking for them if your team is bad

Last edited:

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Thanka xray. <3 it is indeed a very exhausting and time consuming process. I have to watch countless of replays to make such accurate and objective ratings. I plan on rating Germany and Italy next, the two teams that are shoo-in to make the playoffs, when time permits.

Also I don't like talking about myself because I'm not an egomaniac, but employment at McDonald's is nowhere near as easy and painless as the public perceives it to be. Due to our company's emphasis on personal growth and employee career advancement, almost no workable computing devices can be found within our restaurants to ensure employees stay focused on producing the most golden French fries that our loyalty customers have come to expect from us.

My ratings of Spain where done during my two 15-minute breaks. McDonald's doesn't believe in wasted time, so we want our employees on the floor serving Big Macs or at the drive thru making recommendations to our customers such as whether they want a large Coke to go with their chicken nuggets. I'll continue at a later time...gotta go train a new employee on how to deep fry French fries and how to unwrap frozen patties kept in the freezer.

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
I feel like some people here still don't get what kind of an effort power rankings are, even for an expert like the White Queen.
If you are not on a team that is likely to make play offs making power rankings simply is a waste of time for the Queen. So stop asking for them if your team is bad
your post is bad

hey remember when nobody gave a shit who whitequeen was or whether or not he liked dicks?

good times those

p2

Banned deucer.
won vs hector gg man

would just like to say a massive fuck you to dk who had the fucking nerve to try and leak my entire team builder to team canada before we played, you're a fucking scumbag idiot and to think you were my friend. eat shit

I'm playing vs obii the 1st/2nd
I contacted both Alexander and Kratosmana the first day of the round and gave them my abailable times, Alexander told me he would contact me later on and I'm still waiting for his reply, as for Kratosmana I'm trying schedule some time between this weekend/Monday to play with him, since I don't really have time the rest of the week and I already scheduled 1 (maybe 2) battles for the 3rd weekend.
I've been cheking my vms constantly so I can find a solution to play my 3 games, act.

Edit- I'm playing Kratosmana the 26th 4pm east

Last edited:
won vs hector gg man

would just like to say a massive fuck you to dk who had the fucking nerve to try and leak my entire team builder to team canada before we played, you're a fucking scumbag idiot and to think you were my friend. eat shit
P2 this is a ridiculous act that happened. I am sure glad that u won this fight as it shows that dk knew how gifted u are and how "bad" your opponent was. That was a dirty, underhanded trick he tried to pull on you and i hope we can all resolve to shun dk for he is the worse kind of human being.i sincerely hope u know we stand behind u p2. NOW SHOW HIM UP BY WINNING THIS THING!!!

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
This is why a qualification for joining Team Eastern United States is to be an employee of McDonalds, Wendy's, KFC, or most preferred Chic Fil A because it teaches you the utmost of patience and how to trouble shoot mean people with a smile. A necessary technique for being a successful Pokemon player.

Edit: If you eat at Taco Bell we don't want you

Fuck off dave, taco bell is my shit

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it when people get mad over a Pokémon game. Please take a close look at yourself in the mirrors and reflect on your life.
Yes it is just a pokemon game. That doesnt make the disloyalty any easier to take. Some of these people spend a ton of time in the game, its why they are in wcop. I personally am not the best and walk alone in the community as a player that isnt good at any tier but as one that can play them all with a certain amount of skill. I will end this little speech with stating the fact that although it is "just" a game doesnt diminish the bond we share as friends that help each other. We are all just one hell of a big family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)