Sun & Moon OU Reservation Index v2

Gary

Can be abrasive at times (no joke)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Z Fly Lando is getting a separate analysis from the Rockium set because we think it's arguably just as good if not better than Offensive Rockium, so it makes more sense to have their own explanations. Z Fly also tends to run Smack Down > Stone Edge and doesn't usually run SR + SD on the same set, while Rockium does. It's just too confusing to slash properly when they are together.

I am writing it myself so fuck off leeches.

Is it too soon (or too high priority) to claim Mega Manectric? Also, is there anything left in OU? The list STILL hasn't been updated.

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Scarf Greninja is up for grabs. Since it is one set I will at least allow non-badged members to claim it so long as they have had at least experience using the set - though bear in mind I am going to ask personally before allowing you to reserve it.

GMars

It's ya boy GEEEEEEEEMARS
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
and Mega Pidgeot - sorry for double post, trying to avoid edits on res threads

Gary

Can be abrasive at times (no joke)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Mega Sceptile is up for reservation. Remember if you are a badged user you can have up to 4 analysis at a time and unbadged users can only have 2 (even if it's in GP, it still counts). Lately some people have been reserving more analysis than they are supposed to and it's not fair for other users.

Taking Sceptile (its low priority right?)

EDIT: As I'm not a native English speaker I didn't know what Dibs meant, so I googled it and apperently it means to claim something, so if the user above me was claiming Sceptile then my bad.. but if he was not I still want it)

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Uxie is for reservation.

However

I am asking that you only reserve it if you have actually used it.

Aka I'm going to manually approve it.

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
Please do not reserve the new Megas that have been released. We are probably going to wait a couple weeks until the meta settles down a bit.

If I see one person reserving or posting Marshadow I'm handing a Lurk More. That includes you Subject 18 .

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
I have good news and bad news.

Good news - A Pokemon is open!

Bad news - it's not what you wanted.

Worse news - It's Z Wild Charge Tapu Koko.

This will be High Priority and will require a screening first. You can post that you're interested in writing the set, but I will need to at least see the write-up first.

I have the set by the way.

Wild charge | ice | taunt/roost | uturn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)