Lifestyle What is your highlight of today?

meamPearl

formerly meamdefinitely5
I got haxed
Again
And lost r1 of DS open
And managed to lose r1 in every open for Smogon Grand Slam
And haven't win a major tourney game in over a month
And have had more stress now than any other time in school
Oh........

This was supposed to be a highlight thread......
Oops
Then I listened to Eurovision songs and loved them

I am proud to say I am not the least productive member of my social studies table (art please send your notes already holy shit)
started a new project with the same guy and this mf is STILL just as unproductive somehow. I had finished up a solid 1/3rd of the project and he was on the other side of the table playing brawl stars. Can't be mad at him though, we've been friends for about 7 years.

-I got my chest x-ray cleared after a hemoptsis incident, which is alarming because I'm a smoker. While we don't know still what exactly went on, we know it isn't cancer. It's entirely possible i aspirated something.

-I served my childhood friend's ex-boyfriend and baby daddy, because he's acted like an unhinged dickhead, including drunkenly putting his hands on her when she rejected his advances (they haven't been together in a year). Let me tell you, knowing how he's behaved this past month, that felt good. It's also just a good feeling knowing I'm trusted to help make sure my friend's custody battle goes smoothly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)