Pokemon Day Presents 2024 - Pokemon LZA 2025

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuentinQuonce

formerly green_typhlosion
Well.

All the Unown wrong-footed me, genuinely didn't see that one coming.

Congrats Zy, it took ten years but you finally got your own game at last.

Ah so the fabled Kalos revisit is happening but it's a Fallout clone set in an AU where the Ultimate Weapon was fired successfully. Interesting move by Game Freak
Hey, you were half-right!

Legends!! Yes!

So excited for this. Had resigned myself to a “faithful” remake but this is very exciting, did not expect that at all. Doesn’t seem to be set in the past so I wonder what the vibe will be.

Also yet another knock against Khu since he’s been doing nothing but teasing BW lol.

So we are getting Z as a Legends game.

NGL, I quite wanted to see a complete Kyurem, but more Kalos lore is great. And Megas my beloveds.
Fans: Can we have complete Kyurem?
Nintendo: No, there is complete Kyurem at home.
Complete Kyurem at home:
Screenshot 2024-02-27 091946.png

Anyway, who do you think the starters will be? When LA was announced fans made connections between the starters and Hokkaido's history so maybe they'll do the same with France.

I...was not expecting Z to finally be a real thing.
And it's good that it's not coming out this year; hopefully they'll have enough time to polish the game!
I saw that as meaning early 2025, around the time of year LA came out in 2022.
Remember when we found out Blueberry Academy was in Unova and I joked about how Game Freak trolled everyone expecting Kalos DLC (since France and Spain border each other in real life) and gave us Unova instead? Turns out we were going back to Kalos anyway

Anyway, who do you think the starters will be? When LA was announced fans made connections between the starters and Hokkaido's history so maybe they'll do the same with France.
tbh I’m guessing it’ll just be the Kalos starters, plus megas for them.

I...was not expecting Z to finally be a real thing.
And it's good that it's not coming out this year; hopefully they'll have enough time to polish the game!
I’m assuming Gen 10 in 2026 then for the 30th anniversary, glad they’re spacing the games out a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)