NOC Assist Trophy Mutiny [GAME OVER]

Hi Fame I gave you a lot of opportunities yesterday to participate and your participation did not meet my expectations. I really would like to hear more from you otherwise I’m going to have to assume you are mafia dodging me. You can claim without being vague now. Thanks

Do you need to target me to refill roles? The way I read your claim it seemed like a universal action that didn’t necessarily target anyone
Yes. It's targeted, and previous 2 nights you were swapped. Got you by chance. Not this night though, or I'd have used my greater power. It's a universal unlock on whoever I hit, not everyone with a locked power.

Btw I was day distracted bc I tried to use a day action on Jalmont but it failed, though bc I couldn’t use a day action I got to use all three of my iconic night abilities

I have a day ability that randomly lets me make someone immune to death but it failed so I just used the night version on you which does something slightly different, specifically it [redacted]

Given how the only scum flip we've had thus far was Little Mac, I think it may be possible that the scum's roles or whatnot are for some of the assist trophies that have become full characters.
So, according to whatever wiki I pulled up on Google, that would mean the other scum would be Dark Samus and Isabelle.
3 person scumteam confirmed?!?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)