Help!!! Alolan Starters In All The Balls!!! ~ Inkblot's RNG abuse & Past Gen shop (It's about time)

No they're the balls from within my game :) Hopefully getting GS VC soon so giving away these doesn't bother me too much. And okay! I'd love to add the marshadow as well if you're interested in all three balls.

My FC is: 3625-9029-9485, just lemme know when you're available.

Last edited:
No they're the balls from within my game :) Hopefully getting GS VC soon so giving away these doesn't bother me too much. And okay! I'd love to add the marshadow as well if you're interested in all three balls.

My FC is: 3625-9029-9485, just lemme know when you're available.
well i should warn you that GS VC pokemon will all be in normal pokeballs upon transfer to gen 7. gens 1 and 2 didn't save the pokeball the pokemon was caught in, so when transferred they are put in the default normal pokeball.

well i should warn you that GS VC pokemon will all be in normal pokeballs upon transfer to gen 7. gens 1 and 2 didn't save the pokeball the pokemon was caught in, so when transferred they are put in the default normal pokeball.
No no, I mean when you show the VC mon to the person in HaHea and get one of each Apricorn ball :)

I have 2 friend ball Sigilyph with an HP Ice spread of 31/x/30/31/31/31. One has Magic Guard and the other has HA Tinted Lens.
Which one do you prefer? And could you breed me a female shiny Combee (gen6) for it? I kinda wanted Sport ball but I'll take any cool ball you have.

I have 2 friend ball Sigilyph with an HP Ice spread of 31/x/30/31/31/31. One has Magic Guard and the other has HA Tinted Lens.
Which one do you prefer? And could you breed me a female shiny Combee (gen6) for it? I kinda wanted Sport ball but I'll take any cool ball you have.
I'd perfer the HA one as that way i can chose which ability i want. any yeah, i can get you a combee. what nature and iv spread did you want?

I'd perfer the HA one as that way i can chose which ability i want. any yeah, i can get you a combee. what nature and iv spread did you want?
Either Timid or Bold works. Fee free to choose the Hidden Power.

EDIT: By the way Inkblot , I just bred a Sassy Dewpider (Love ball, female) with an HP Electric spread of 31/31/31/30/31/x.
Would that interest you?

Last edited:
UPDATE

Shiny Zekrom

Jolly

TID: 32592
SID: 63016
OT: Caroline

31/30/31/19/31/31
-Slash
-Zen Headbutt
-Fusion Bolt
-Dragon Claw​
I would like to add this one to my previous order. Nickname: Goten

Also I think the format for this one got messed up on the first page so I’m hoping it’s a moonball not a heavy ball.

Also I have a couple special requests in gen 7.

I’m really wanting a bold shiny cresselia in a moonball. It’s for the VGC 18 calm mind set. For hidden power I’m not really picky but was hoping you could get a 0 attack or close to it. Let me know if you would like to do this. I can offer 2 for 1 because I really want this one for my battle spot team. Nickname undecided yet but leaning towards Luna.

My other request is a gen 7 shiny breed request. I wasn’t sure if you were taking those but if so let me know and I will post the details.

Love seeing your collection grow! Let me know what apricot balls you would like for the total order. I forgot what I have available besides moonballs but I can also offer many competitive gen 7 breed options I just can’t do hidden powers since I don’t have those dittos

I would like to add this one to my previous order. Nickname: Goten

Also I think the format for this one got messed up on the first page so I’m hoping it’s a moonball not a heavy ball.

Also I have a couple special requests in gen 7.

I’m really wanting a bold shiny cresselia in a moonball. It’s for the VGC 18 calm mind set. For hidden power I’m not really picky but was hoping you could get a 0 attack or close to it. Let me know if you would like to do this. I can offer 2 for 1 because I really want this one for my battle spot team. Nickname undecided yet but leaning towards Luna.

My other request is a gen 7 shiny breed request. I wasn’t sure if you were taking those but if so let me know and I will post the details.

Love seeing your collection grow! Let me know what apricot balls you would like for the total order. I forgot what I have available besides moonballs but I can also offer many competitive gen 7 breed options I just can’t do hidden powers since I don’t have those dittos

Yes that zekrom is in a moon ball ^^. as for cresselia, I can get a shiny one but I can't garentee a 0 iv in attack. 6 ivs shines are really had to get. I can try and go for one but it might cost a few moon balls in return. See, encountering it is hard enough, but catching it can also be a pain. I'll Probably waste a bunch of moon balls on it when i do encounter it, as I don't want to be resting for days trying to hit a 6 iv spread AND catch it in the first pokeball. If you really want this cresselia, then I can try and go for it, But the cost will be X amount of moon balls i used to catch it + 1.

As for the shiny breed request, I tend not to do those in gen 7 as with the way egg rng works, doing a shiny breed request means screwing myself out of 1 shiny I could have gotten for myself. I don't want to miss out on getting a shiny, so I tend to only go for breed request in gen 6.

also krlitoxs TangoAlphaOscar22 Christian BlazingBarrager Siria cayZ5 BlackoutSLM

I am back from vacation so I can finally get all your trades worked on! Would you all mind PM me with what you wanted so i don't have to look through my Thread for week old posts?

Yes that zekrom is in a moon ball ^^. as for cresselia, I can get a shiny one but I can't garentee a 0 iv in attack. 6 ivs shines are really had to get. I can try and go for one but it might cost a few moon balls in return. See, encountering it is hard enough, but catching it can also be a pain. I'll Probably waste a bunch of moon balls on it when i do encounter it, as I don't want to be resting for days trying to hit a 6 iv spread AND catch it in the first pokeball. If you really want this cresselia, then I can try and go for it, But the cost will be X amount of moon balls i used to catch it + 1.

As for the shiny breed request, I tend not to do those in gen 7 as with the way egg rng works, doing a shiny breed request means screwing myself out of 1 shiny I could have gotten for myself. I don't want to miss out on getting a shiny, so I tend to only go for breed request in gen 6.

also krlitoxs TangoAlphaOscar22 Christian BlazingBarrager Siria cayZ5 BlackoutSLM

I am back from vacation so I can finally get all your trades worked on! Would you all mind PM me with what you wanted so i don't have to look through my Thread for week old posts?

Ahh ok. It doesn’t have to be 0 attack exactly but something low like 0-4 would be nice due to that one dark move. The main things are bold shiny in a moonball.

No worries about the breed request but in case it changes your mind you are welcome to keep clones of them so you don’t miss out on a shiny. I was thinking of a timid charizard with low attack iv but if it’s too hard I can try to do the magikarp method for myself.

Oh yes if you decide your ok with a bold shiny moonball cresselia if I don’t need exactly 0 attack would it still cost me x + 1? I have 10 moonballs left right now so just wondering how many I need to save for stuff plus the rest of my order I need them for.

And I will find my old request for the other stuff to post again

Ahh ok. It doesn’t have to be 0 attack exactly but something low like 0-4 would be nice due to that one dark move. The main things are bold shiny in a moonball.

No worries about the breed request but in case it changes your mind you are welcome to keep clones of them so you don’t miss out on a shiny. I was thinking of a timid charizard with low attack iv but if it’s too hard I can try to do the magikarp method for myself.

Oh yes if you decide your ok with a bold shiny moonball cresselia if I don’t need exactly 0 attack would it still cost me x + 1? I have 10 moonballs left right now so just wondering how many I need to save for stuff plus the rest of my order I need them for.

And I will find my old request for the other stuff to post again
a 0-4 Iv would still be kinda hard to get. I'd have to see how hard it is to get a spread that low. if it isn't super hard then reseting won't be an issue and I Can try till i get one first try.

a 0-4 Iv would still be kinda hard to get. I'd have to see how hard it is to get a spread that low. if it isn't super hard then reseting won't be an issue and I Can try till i get one first try.
I will leave it up to you then I"m not sure how many moonballs I would be willing to trade since I already have a bold cresselia with 4 attack IV it's just not as special since not shiny or in moonball.

Since it is also for your own collection I ran some calculations for you regarding SwagPlay for you to look at.(banned on smogon but very much legal in online tournaments)

both of these are with cressellia trapped at + 6 attack which is your worst case scenario with a high attack.

0 attack IV:
0- Atk Houndoom Foul Play vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Cresselia: 152-182 (66.9 - 80.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

31 attack IV:
0- Atk Houndoom Foul Play vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Cresselia: 186-218 (81.9 - 96%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

it's a difference if 16% HP at +6 swagger using foul play.

here's 15 attack IV:

0- Atk Houndoom Foul Play vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Cresselia: 168-198 (74 - 87.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Personally I don't think I've seen swagger online yet so I'm not too worried. besides it takes like 5 turns to kill a cresselia that way so you might as well just use toxic and stall. Its very situational so whatever you feel confortable doing for the cressellia. I will gladly take whatever is reasonable to RNG and catch. the main things are bold shiny moonball.

I will leave it up to you then I"m not sure how many moonballs I would be willing to trade since I already have a bold cresselia with 4 attack IV it's just not as special since not shiny or in moonball.

Since it is also for your own collection I ran some calculations for you regarding SwagPlay for you to look at.(banned on smogon but very much legal in online tournaments)

both of these are with cressellia trapped at + 6 attack which is your worst case scenario with a high attack.

0 attack IV:
0- Atk Houndoom Foul Play vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Cresselia: 152-182 (66.9 - 80.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

31 attack IV:
0- Atk Houndoom Foul Play vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Cresselia: 186-218 (81.9 - 96%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

it's a difference if 16% HP at +6 swagger using foul play.

here's 15 attack IV:

0- Atk Houndoom Foul Play vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Cresselia: 168-198 (74 - 87.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Personally I don't think I've seen swagger online yet so I'm not too worried. besides it takes like 5 turns to kill a cresselia that way so you might as well just use toxic and stall. Its very situational so whatever you feel confortable doing for the cressellia. I will gladly take whatever is reasonable to RNG and catch. the main things are bold shiny moonball.
We can work it out once i have it for you. I am willing to negotiate. its just i don't want to have another xerneas/Kyurem situation where it takes over a week of resting. It shouldn't be THAT long as i don't think cresselia needs a Hidden power, so really any combination of 30 and 31 ivs should be fine, so the only thing i really need to worry about is attack. however just from my experience getting a 0 iv is still hard and will take a couple of resets just to find a good seed.

We can work it out once i have it for you. I am willing to negotiate. its just i don't want to have another xerneas/Kyurem situation where it takes over a week of resting. It shouldn't be THAT long as i don't think cresselia needs a Hidden power, so really any combination of 30 and 31 ivs should be fine, so the only thing i really need to worry about is attack. however just from my experience getting a 0 iv is still hard and will take a couple of resets just to find a good seed.
Ok it’s up to you really. I would be happy with 15 attack honestly. If your happy I’m happy. I just don’t want it to have 31 attack. Realistically people will probably start foul play after 1 or 2 swaggers and I have been using a kee berry recently so under those circumstances the difference will be much less exaggerated and 1 v 1 cresselia probably can’t win against most foul play users anyway unless it runs ice beam due to dark typing regardless of attack IV except if someone is running a weird thunderus.

Ok it’s up to you really. I would be happy with 15 attack honestly. If your happy I’m happy. I just don’t want it to have 31 attack. Realistically people will probably start foul play after 1 or 2 swaggers and I have been using a kee berry recently so under those circumstances the difference will be much less exaggerated and 1 v 1 cresselia probably can’t win against most foul play users anyway unless it runs ice beam due to dark typing regardless of attack IV except if someone is running a weird thunderus.
i'll do my best to keep it as low as possible!

I have your Vanillite ready. I wanted a timid Landorus (dream world). I will be available to trade for the rest of today and tomorrow.

Hello!

I have every apricorn ball and would like to have the following Pkm if you don't mind.
Qwilfish, Adamant, Sword Dance
Shedinja, Adamant, Sword Dance, third last ball (the one which allows you to catch Bug/Water very easily)
Dream Radar Thundurus, naive, HP [ice]
Soft-Boiled Clefairy, calm

And if possible: Alakazam, Magic Guard, Counter, Timid or Hasty (but preferably Hasty).

Thanks in advance!

Too easy- done.

Felixx

I'm back.
Hey what do you want in particular for a bold magic guard softboiled clefairy? Really want one of those

Last edited:
Any chance you’d RNG a shiny 0 Spe Sassy Cress in Gen 7? Or a Calm one? Sassy would be preferred though.

I can offer Apriballs or an NA Marshadow code. May even be able to offer more like past events if that’s more appealing to you. Let me know. Thanks

krlitoxs TangoAlphaOscar22 Christian Siria cayZ5 BlackoutSLM erasmus

I finally have all your pokemon! Sorry it took so long! All your pokemon are in gen 6 (except for BlackoutSLM Christian, who asked for some gen 6 breeds!).

FC: 4296 - 3407 - 0885
IGN: Anthony (Tony in gen 6)

also BlackoutSLM Christian Please let me know if/what you want your breeds nicknamed!

also if i haven't given you something i want in exchange for your pokemon, please let me know and i'll give you something!
I asked for a Blacephalon, so it will be hard to trade it on Gen 6 :P

EDIT: I added you, and I'm online now if you want to trade

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)