Help!!! Alolan Starters In All The Balls!!! ~ Inkblot's RNG abuse & Past Gen shop (It's about time)

an appricorn ball would be nice, so long as they aren't cloned or hacked! i am running low on appricorn balls on my moon save file. any one of the following balls would work!

2 fast balls
2 level balls
2 friend balls
2 moon balls

i don't need 2 balls though, just any one of those kinds would be good!
I got 3 Moon Balls so I can spare 2.

Wow you have some awesome catches! I may need to add all of your new stuff to my list if moonballs are still ok! But if you can’t clone and nickname the new stuff on vacation we can stick to the original trade.

Also I have a friend who would really like the shiny landorus but he doesn’t want to start a new smogon account to trade you. Could I offer you an extra moonball so I could get “semi rights” on the landorus? I’m not sure what semirights mean but this is his last Pokémon game ever so I would like to be able to trade him the shiny landorus before the new switch game comes out. He’s a fantastic battler. He usually plays in 1800 bracket on official tournaments.

Inkblot

What Pokemon are equal to a Moon Ball?
since appricorn balls are pretty rare in gen 7, I tend to value them as equal to one pokemon. so for 2
Wow you have some awesome catches! I may need to add all of your new stuff to my list if moonballs are still ok! But if you can’t clone and nickname the new stuff on vacation we can stick to the original trade.

Also I have a friend who would really like the shiny landorus but he doesn’t want to start a new smogon account to trade you. Could I offer you an extra moonball so I could get “semi rights” on the landorus? I’m not sure what semirights mean but this is his last Pokémon game ever so I would like to be able to trade him the shiny landorus before the new switch game comes out. He’s a fantastic battler. He usually plays in 1800 bracket on official tournaments.

Inkblot
I can't trade on vacation but i can clone all the pokemon i've caught and add them to our trade! more moon balls would be nice but i actually might want some other appricorn along with the moon balls as i already have a ton thanks to you ^w^.

as for your friend, i can do an extra trade with you so i can give you a spare landorus for your friend. however, if your friend can do compeditive breeding i can always contact him by some other means and work out a trade that way. If he has an email i can contact him by then i can work something out that way.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

thank you! i also managed to catch something else shortly after catching him!

UPDATE

Shiny Regigigas

Adamant

TID: 32592
SID: 63016
OT: Caroline

31/31/31/24/30/30
-Zen Headbutt
-Revenge
-Dizzy Punch
-Confuse Ray​
Hey there Inkblot!

I’m interested in this Pokemon, is there anything you need at the moment?

IVs I want the general set for special with a Timid nature. Special moveset as well.

Anyway, enjoy your vacation.
do you want any specific hidden power? I know mewtwo doesn't need one but i always like to try and get a hidden power when i can as i like the extra type coverage. that is just my preference but i thought i'd ask in case you'd want one. i can do a 31/0/31/31/31/31 spread easily

Christian

yeah man i can get you a regigigas! I'll think of something i'd like in return and let you know when i have it!

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
do you want any specific hidden power? I know mewtwo doesn't need one but i always like to try and get a hidden power when i can as i like the extra type coverage. that is just my preference but i thought i'd ask in case you'd want one. i can do a 31/0/31/31/31/31 spread easily

Christian

yeah man i can get you a regigigas! I'll think of something i'd like in return and let you know when i have it!
Sounds good! We still have to trade for the VC Johto starters and the VC Legendary Beasts too :>

Just the simple 31/0/31/31/31/31 will do.

Hi! I have one each of Love, Lure and Friend balls that I'd be happy to trade.

If you're interested I'm looking at the Event Arceus and Meloetta. But if you don't think that's a fair trade let me know I could pick something else :)

Thanks!

i think i am going for a hidden power fire spread. as for the egg moves, i'll check and let you know what they are when i find out.
Ok. :)
By the way, I'm breeding Timid Sigilyph (HP Ice) in Friend ball. Would you be interested in one?

Last edited:
Hi! I have one each of Love, Lure and Friend balls that I'd be happy to trade.

If you're interested I'm looking at the Event Arceus and Meloetta. But if you don't think that's a fair trade let me know I could pick something else :)

Thanks!
its usually 1 pokemon per ball, so for all of those you can chose some extra stuff! i should mention that i only take appricorn balls if they are legit, and not hacked/cloned

How about a Friend Ball for the Shiny Timid Blacephalon?
yeah that works, so long as its not hacked or cloned!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)