Tournament BLT IV: Group Stage Week 1

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If the two people happen to be online at the same time, which is ideal, then yeah they can go ahead and play. Otherwise, if youmu@poke really has trouble scheduling due to their lack of understanding in English, my suggestion is that one of their managers get someone that can act as a translator between English and Japanese (probably some other Japanese roomauth) to help schedule, like translating Megazard's available times and seeing when youmu@poke can make it, etc. Fwiw youmu is gmt +9, so times that both players are on at the same time are fairly limited, so I'd rather not leave it to chance, since in the event it doesn't happen, I'm likely to give the activity win to Megazard.

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Quick announcement: Weavile is NOT allowed in UU games while it's under suspect test because it's technically still BL (just that it's allowed on ladder for the time being). This extends for future weeks unless it gets officially unbanned. The same logic would apply for anything that's retested in a tier. As for Pokemon that get banned from a tier midweek, it only applies the following week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)