Muse [Looking for 24 Monsters for 'Dex]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok here I come sorry
Glad everyone got what they wanted in the end. Enjoy Gallade.

Updating:

[716] Shiny Mewtwo
OT: Play! 2016 (07266) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Hasty - Ability: Unnerve
IVs: 31/31/28/29/31/31
Moves: Psystrike, Psychic, Recover, Aura Sphere
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes: Reset this myself, on Alpha Sapphire. Credit to Impact for the event code.

I am continuing to reset for Timid Mewtwo on Omega Ruby.

Still no luck with Mewtwo at the time of this edit. I have a code on Ruby and Y, the day they expired. Wish my luck on going for Jolly and Timid.

Last edited:
#lookatmeIhasnobottlecaps

[716] Shiny Mewtwo
Nature: Timid - Ability: Unnerve
IVs: 31/13/31/31/31/31
Notes: Reset this myself, on Omega Ruby. Credit to Skymin_Flower for the event code. Trophy Case.

#lookatmeIhasnobottlecaps

[716] Shiny Mewtwo
Notes: Reset this myself, on Omega Ruby. Credit to Skymin_Flower for the event code. Trophy Case.
I'll bet I'll either have to pry this out of your cold, dead hands, or offer a Pokemon worthy for it. Question is, what is worthy for this, in your eyes?

I'll bet I'll either have to pry this out of your cold, dead hands, or offer a Pokemon worthy for it. Question is, what is worthy for this, in your eyes?
lol it's funny, I was just trying to sell this Mewtwo to Gabe for his Celebi. Anything I put on my wants list is worthy, you can check it on the first page. I'm trying to think of more stuff to put in the list, but I think I mostly have to wait for something new to come out. Do you have a trade thread? I didn't see one in your signature.

EDIT: Maybe if someone shows up with 6 NA Volcanion codes for me, I might trade it when the event comes out. I'm always looking for event codes when they are available, so stay tuned to TheMantyke's thread.

lol it's funny, I was just trying to sell this Mewtwo to Gabe for his Celebi. Anything I put on my wants list is worthy, you can check it on the first page. I'm trying to think of more stuff to put in the list, but I think I mostly have to wait for something new to come out. Do you have a trade thread? I didn't see one in your signature.

EDIT: Maybe if someone shows up with 6 NA Volcanion codes for me, I might trade it when the event comes out. I'm always looking for event codes when they are available, so stay tuned to TheMantyke's thread.
I'm working on it, but with summer school ending, and school starting, I haven't had a bunch of time to both work on it AND work on the BPs I have

When it comes out, I could get you one

Hi there, Im a breeder from Germany and Im interested in some of your Pokémon :)

Adamant Shiny Munchlax
Modest Shiny Xerneas
Shiny Bold Chansey
Shiny Lapras

Feel free to choose any Pokémon from my Trading Thread
https://www.bisaboard.de/index.php/Thread/294896-Quaxo-s-Teich-für-CP-Pokémon/

Unfortunately, its all written in German. If you dont understand anything, I will translate for you. Honestly, most important information should be the same in every language.

And dont be afraid, I wont trade them. Due to restrictions via the forum I use, Im not allowed to trade Pokémon which arent from "bisaboard" :)

Last edited:
Hi there, Im a breeder from Germany and Im interested in some of your Pokémon :)

Adamant Shiny Munchlax
Modest Shiny Xerneas
Shiny Bold Chansey
Shiny Lapras

Feel free to choose any Pokémon from my Trading Thread
https://www.bisaboard.de/index.php/Thread/294896-Quaxo-s-Teich-für-CP-Pokémon/

Unfortunately, its all written in German. If you dont understand anything, I will translate for you. Honestly, most important information should be the same in every language.

And dont be afraid, I wont trade them. Due to restrictions via the forum I use, Im not allowed to trade Pokémon which arent from "bisaboard" :)
Haben Sie nicht etwas brauchen. Danke für das Angebot.

[716] Shiny Mewtwo
Notes: Reset this myself, on Omega Ruby. Credit to Skymin_Flower for the event code. Trophy Case. Obtained after 22 Days of turning my game on and off in a time before bottle caps.
Hello! I'm coming for this beautiful monster!

I propose you this reset by me (I used to have a shop, I plan to open a new one soon):

#146 Moltres
OT: Aldora (03116) LV.70
Nature: Rash - Ability: Flame Body
IVs: 31.6.31.31.30.31
Moves: Sky Attack - Heat Wave - Sunny Day - Safeguard
Notes: Thanks to Folveker from Jeuxvideo.com for the code.
I've got Also an ArceusGF code if you want.

Edit: Oh nevermind it's on the trophy case I'd ask for the hasty one if you'de prefer

Last edited:
Hello! I'm coming for this beautiful monster!

I propose you this reset by me (I used to have a shop, I plan to open a new one soon):

#146 Moltres
OT: Aldora (03116) LV.70
Nature: Rash - Ability: Flame Body
IVs: 31.6.31.31.30.31
Moves: Sky Attack - Heat Wave - Sunny Day - Safeguard
Notes: Thanks to Folveker from Jeuxvideo.com for the code.
I've got Also an ArceusGF code if you want.

Edit: Oh nevermind it's on the trophy case I'd ask for the hasty one if you'de prefer
Only looking for HP Ice Timid HA Zapdos at this time. Also your code wont work on my game.
Votre Flaming Rooster est d'aucune utilité pour moi.
Thanks for the offer.
Hey, I'm interested in your shiny "Gluttony" Munchlax. CMT to see if there's anything you want
I like the Moon Ball Shiny Cleffa. Gluttony is level 51 and in Box 1 of Omega Ruby. Let me know when you can trade.
#173 - Cleffa (f)
OT: Will ID: 42005
Nature: Bold Ability: Magic Guard
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Wish/Stored Power/Aromatherapy/Present
EVs: 252/0/108/28/116/4

Only looking for HP Ice Timid HA Zapdos at this time. Also your code wont work on my game.
Votre Flaming Rooster est d'aucune utilité pour moi.
Thanks for the offer.

I like the Moon Ball Shiny Cleffa. Gluttony is level 51 and in Box 1 of Omega Ruby. Let me know when you can trade.
#173 - Cleffa (f)
OT:
Will ID: 42005
Nature: Bold Ability: Magic Guard
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Wish/Stored Power/Aromatherapy/Present
EVs: 252/0/108/28/116/4
Sounds like a good trade to me. I'm actually available now and should be awake for another hour or so.

Is the Zapdos the only thing you're looking for right now? I'm interested in the shiny Modest Xerneas, although I doubt I have anything equivalent to offer.

EDIT: Saw this after I posted.
Only looking for the Zapdos at the moment. Can't think of anything else I need really.

In anticipation of Sun and Moon and Hyper training, I am re-adding these ones, which have now been leveled to level 100 with the Battle Tower Cloning Glitch. I cloned rare candies with out an external device, but if people aren't okay with it then they shouldn't trade for the Lugia to begin with because the Glitch is how it was cloned originally anyways.

[249] Lugia
OT: PokeGuy (XD, 38834) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Calm - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 6/15-16/31/30/30/22
XD Gale of Darkness Moves: Feather Dance, Psycho Boost, Icy Wind
Tradeable Stock:
: Infinite
Notes: This was soft reset on XD Gale of Darkness out of nothing but the 100% random numbers on Retail XD Gale of Darkness for the Nintendo Gamecube. Soft reset by myself and Not redistributable. Now level 100 for Hyper Training!

[249] Lugia
OT: Zim (XD, 42232) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 26/02/10/30/31/13
XD Gale of Darkness Moves: Feather Dance, Psycho Boost
Tradeable Stock:
Notes: This was soft reset on XD Gale of Darkness out of nothing but the 100% random numbers on Retail XD Gale of Darkness for the Nintendo Gamecube. Soft reset by myself and Not redistributable. Now level 100 for Hyper Training!

[249] Lugia
OT: Guy (XD, 51021) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Pressure
IVs: Coming Soon
EVs: Coming Soon
XD Gale of Darkness Moves: Feather Dance, Psycho Boost, Icy Wind
Tradeable Stock:

Just a side note, I accidentally palparked the last of my Timid Lugia ages ago. I managed to get a copy back from Negator, ages ago, but he ev trained it and it's original IV spread is lost on a dead laptop, so I need to ev reset it before I can tell it's true IVs. I spent a lot of time cloning rare candy 5 at a time today, so I'll check it's IVs tomorrow. Really the nature and level and moveset are all that matter now, with Hyper Training just around the corner.

I only did one Dragonite; Careful seemed best:

[149] Dragonite
OT: Guy (XD, 06628) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Careful - Ability: Inner Focus
IVs: 11/28/25/7/21/29
XD Gale of Darkness Moves: Heal Bell
Tradeable Stock:
Notes: This was soft reset on XD Gale of Darkness out of nothing but the 100% random numbers they give you every time. Soft reset by myself and Not redistributable. Heal the status of the whole team with Heal Bell. You have to catch every Shadow monster in the game before you can reset for this. Now level 100 for Hyper Training!

I might end up doing more, but I think that's enough for today.
Also when I went to palpark them it said I had changed the date on my DS, so I have to wait 24 hours before Palparking this update.

Last edited:

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
While I don't have much SM stuff that's worth your time, I do have something slightly rarer and older:

Have been going to a few different trade threads to distribute this info, but that seems like a very slow process, and the Bank update makes things much easier, so here goes:

I currently have a number of my DW Dream Ball Female captures from my Black, White 2 and my brother's Black 2, all gathering dust in my X. These are mostly untouched (save for having active PokeRus); due to these being SR'ed for Natures and not IVs, the trade would be at minimum a three-for-one deal (if more mons are needed from my end for equivalent exchange, let me know). I'm never really doing anything with these, so I am currently looking to give these a home where they're actually used. I have:
List (close)

• Stunky
  • Illumise
  • Nincada
  • Alomomola
  • Stantler
  • Surskit
  • Eevee
  • Dratini
  • Carvanha
  • Crustle
  • Tangela
  • Audino
  • Slugma
  • Psyduck
  • Seel
  • Poochyena
  • Maractus
  • Rattata
  • Seedot
  • Spoink
  • Oddish
  • Cubone
  • Tentacool
  • Axew
  • Gible
  • Magby
  • Absol
  • Shroomish
  • Bagon
  • Qwilfish
  • Pinsir
  • Chansey
  • Sigilyph
  • Snorut
  • Abra
  • Cacnea
  • Butterfree
  • Chimecho
  • Zigzagoon
  • Trapinch
  • Seaking
  • Sneasel
  • Kangaskhan
  • Swinub
  • Sableye
  • Onix
  • Machop
  • Nidoran-F
  • Combee
  • Miltank
  • Slakoth
  • Basculin-Red
  • Geodude
  • Exeggcute
  • Gligar
  • Staravia
  • Hippopotas
  • Misdreavus
  • Snorlax
  • Tropius
  • Koffing

Offer me whatever you like for these--I give preference to things that allow me to re-create Battle Maison & Tree sets with Egg Moves (refer to Team Rocket Elite's moveset data for reference, here and here), but anything worthwhile works for me. I would prefer to conduct trades in X (to allow me to collect Friend Safaris), but if you have no Gen VI games, and are offering me Gen VII stuff in return, I can Transfer these to my Sun no prob, just let me know.

I also have a number of DW Dream Ball males available, if you would like to see what I have on that front PM me.

My info for both X and Sun:
IGN: Smuckem
FC: 3969-8098-4506

X Message: Maison Bot

So yeah, let me know if anything tickles your fancy.

While I don't have much SM stuff that's worth your time, I do have something slightly rarer and older:

Have been going to a few different trade threads to distribute this info, but that seems like a very slow process, and the Bank update makes things much easier, so here goes:

I currently have a number of my DW Dream Ball Female captures from my Black, White 2 and my brother's Black 2, all gathering dust in my X. These are mostly untouched (save for having active PokeRus); due to these being SR'ed for Natures and not IVs, the trade would be at minimum a three-for-one deal (if more mons are needed from my end for equivalent exchange, let me know). I'm never really doing anything with these, so I am currently looking to give these a home where they're actually used. I have:
List (close)

• Stunky
  • Illumise
  • Nincada
  • Alomomola
  • Stantler
  • Surskit
  • Eevee
  • Dratini
  • Carvanha
  • Crustle
  • Tangela
  • Audino
  • Slugma
  • Psyduck
  • Seel
  • Poochyena
  • Maractus
  • Rattata
  • Seedot
  • Spoink
  • Oddish
  • Cubone
  • Tentacool
  • Axew
  • Gible
  • Magby
  • Absol
  • Shroomish
  • Bagon
  • Qwilfish
  • Pinsir
  • Chansey
  • Sigilyph
  • Snorut
  • Abra
  • Cacnea
  • Butterfree
  • Chimecho
  • Zigzagoon
  • Trapinch
  • Seaking
  • Sneasel
  • Kangaskhan
  • Swinub
  • Sableye
  • Onix
  • Machop
  • Nidoran-F
  • Combee
  • Miltank
  • Slakoth
  • Basculin-Red
  • Geodude
  • Exeggcute
  • Gligar
  • Staravia
  • Hippopotas
  • Misdreavus
  • Snorlax
  • Tropius
  • Koffing
Offer me whatever you like for these--I give preference to things that allow me to re-create Battle Maison & Tree sets with Egg Moves (refer to Team Rocket Elite's moveset data for reference, here and here), but anything worthwhile works for me. I would prefer to conduct trades in X (to allow me to collect Friend Safaris), but if you have no Gen VI games, and are offering me Gen VII stuff in return, I can Transfer these to my Sun no prob, just let me know.

I also have a number of DW Dream Ball males available, if you would like to see what I have on that front PM me.

OMG, you have the Dream World Eevee?! I've been searching for that Eevee for my Eevee/Eeveelution collection. I was made aware of it from this link, https://projectpokemon.org/forums/files/file/1420-eevee/.

I could trade you the follow for that Eevee:
Toucannon
Adamant
31/31/31/31/31/31
Sheer Force
Pluck
Beak Blast
Echoed Voice
Rock Smash

Salamance
Adamant
31/31/31/31/31/31
Moxie
Crunch
Dragon Claw
Fire Fang
Dragon Dance

Poliwrath
Naughty
31/31/31/31/31/31
Damp
Rain Dance
Work Up
Scald
Earthquake

Salazzle
Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31
Corrosion
Flamethrower
Toxic
Substitute
Disable

Nidoking
Modest
31/x/31/31/31/31
Sheer Force
Sludge Wave
Earth Power
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam

Haxorus
Adamant
31/31/31/31/31/31
Mold Breaker
Dragon Claw
Dragon Dance
Earthquake
Poison Jab

All of those are Shiny as well.

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor

[716] Shiny Mewtwo
Notes: Reset this myself, on Omega Ruby. Credit to Skymin_Flower for the event code. Trophy Case. Obtained after 22 Days of turning my game on and off in a time before bottle caps.

[716] Shiny Xerneas
OT: XYZ (05116) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/27/31/31/31/31

Interested in any one of those:

Here's what I got:

Love Ball Lunala
Nature: Modest -Ability : Shadow Shield
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
OT: Mr.GX ( 454011 )
Self RNG'd with proof (will provide if interested).

Dive Ball Nihilego
Nature: Timid - Ability : Beast Boost
IVs: 31/0/30/31/31/31
OT: Kaushik ( 906036 )
RNG'd By Kaushik with proof

Level Ball Buzzwole
Nature: Adamant - Ability : Beast Boost
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
OT: Serif (000044)
RNG'd by Serif with proof.

Attachments

List (close)

• Stunky
  • Illumise
  • Nincada
  • Alomomola
  • Stantler
  • Surskit
  • Eevee
  • Dratini
  • Carvanha
  • Crustle
  • Tangela
  • Audino
  • Slugma
  • Psyduck
  • Seel
  • Poochyena
  • Maractus
  • Rattata
  • Seedot
  • Spoink
  • Oddish
  • Cubone
  • Tentacool
  • Axew
  • Gible
  • Magby
  • Absol
  • Shroomish
  • Bagon
  • Qwilfish
  • Pinsir
  • Chansey
  • Sigilyph
  • Snorut
  • Abra
  • Cacnea
  • Butterfree
  • Chimecho
  • Zigzagoon
  • Trapinch
  • Seaking
  • Sneasel
  • Kangaskhan
  • Swinub
  • Sableye
  • Onix
  • Machop
  • Nidoran-F
  • Combee
  • Miltank
  • Slakoth
  • Basculin-Red
  • Geodude
  • Exeggcute
  • Gligar
  • Staravia
  • Hippopotas
  • Misdreavus
  • Snorlax
  • Tropius
  • Koffing

Nothing I needed from your post, but I am looking for items from the Battle Tree, so PM me with what you want, and I can trade for some, as long as they are legit.

[716] Shiny Mewtwo

[716] Shiny Xerneas

Interested in any one of those:

Here's what I got:

Love Ball Lunala

Dive Ball Nihilego
Nature: Timid - Ability : Beast Boost
IVs: 31/0/30/31/31/31
OT: Kaushik ( 906036 )
RNG'd By Kaushik with proof

Level Ball Buzzwole
Wow, there is RNG abuse in this game already? Amazing... I'll have to think about it.

In other news, The Latias and Shiny Xerneas I reset are not for trade. They have never been cloned and I will be leaving them un-cloned for online competitions. The rest of the thread is still for trade.

[380] Latias
OT: Pokéguy (56512) (Lv. 30)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/18/31/31/31/31
Tradeable Stock :
: 1 [Never Cloned]
Note: This was soft reset by myself on Omega Ruby with a Legit Eon Ticket. Trophy Case.

[716] Shiny Xerneas
Tradeable Stock : 1 [Never Cloned]
Notes: Reset this myself, on X file [59622]. I have 4 more of these left to reset. Trophy Case.

Last edited:

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
Nothing I needed from your post, but I am looking for items from the Battle Tree, so PM me with what you want, and I can trade for some, as long as they are legit.

Wow, there is RNG abuse in this game already? Amazing... I'll have to think about it.

In other news, The Latias and Shiny Xerneas I reset are not for trade. They have never been cloned and I will be leaving them un-cloned for online competitions. The rest of the thread is still for trade.

[380] Latias
OT: Pokéguy (56512) (Lv. 30)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/18/31/31/31/31
Tradeable Stock :
: 1 [Never Cloned]
Note: This was soft reset by myself on Omega Ruby with a Legit Eon Ticket. Trophy Case.

[716] Shiny Xerneas
Tradeable Stock : 1 [Never Cloned]
Notes: Reset this myself, on X file [59622]. I have 4 more of these left to reset. Trophy Case.
Hmm, so interested in trades? I got a whole bunch of mons as well, if you want to take a look.

Hmm, so interested in trades? I got a whole bunch of mons as well, if you want to take a look.
Do you have any Gold Bottle Caps? I don't want any generated with an external device though; just if you've earned them in the game.

I'd trade Mewtwo for these two, if they were holding Gold Bottle Caps:

Love Ball Lunala

Level Ball Buzzwole

Last edited:

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
Do you have any Gold Bottle Caps? I don't want any generated with an external device though; just if you've earned them in the game.

I'd trade Mewtwo for these two, if they were holding Gold Bottle Caps:

Love Ball Lunala

Level Ball Buzzwole
Fair enough. Do you have Wondercard proof for the Mewtwo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)