Big Chaos Mafia 3 - well memed

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
fuck WALREIN LOL fucking shitty host. Piece of shit gave me the worst role, in a fucking chaos mafia. LMFAO. Also fuck yeti as well for not letting me be the smogon rep in the prestigious mafia get together with other semen infested cesspool.

Fuck being a fool LOL literally the worst faction compared to the mafia which has the obvious broken shit like recruitment. Fucking walrein can't even make a proper game LMFAO. Ass host LOL neighborhood was a shitty NOC. Garbage ass game. Fuck thetwinmasters as well. Ass player, can't do anything but bitch and suck dick.

Guess walrein's never getting mods then xdxdxdxdxd. Suck my fucking dick. Fuck unclesam as well, lucky piece of shit won pathfinder because of actual dumbfucks. Why can no one on this game play mafia properly.

DLE is shit too LOL. Wish we had a competent host like my guy RODAN! Actually can host a game i can win LOL. w/e walrein's ass. tl;dr ur all ass. sub me out of this farce. I hope new world order gets fucked after all their shitty plays n0 and still getting rewards LMFAOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
can't forget texas as well LOOOOL luckless piece of shit that thinks he's good at mafia just because he plays with some other randoms and only wins games when it's brutally in his favor and still almost loses! LMFAO! what a fucking legend.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Parts of what follows below were actually painful to write. However, because of the ongoing misinformation campaigns launched by Bro. Instantaneous Kill Always Against My Team and his epigones I feel it is my duty to write this. Before I say anything else, let me remind Instantaneous Kill that there are two essential characteristics of his strictures that are indisputable. Firstly, they are a product of gross syncretism in that they combine misoneism and clericalism. Secondly, they are a tool for substituting rumor and gossip for bona fide evidence. The worst part of Instantaneous Kill's strictures is that they do little to raise understanding about how if Instantaneous Kill manages to make conditions far worse than could ever have been the case without his crotchety efforts, civilization will crumble almost immediately. Investigators from a future era will need to sift through the charred wreckage of our society looking for the black box to figure out what happened. Maybe they'll even discover that Instantaneous Kill spruiks lexiphanicism at every opportunity, so to speak.

For those of us who make our living trying to detail the specific steps and objectives needed to thwart Instantaneous Kill's fatuous schemes, it is important to consider that there is much more of this to come. Hence and therefore, Instantaneous Kill's biases are not only politically, economically, and sociologically unsound; they are morally wrong and muddleheaded. Their only saving grace is that they remind us that I can indisputably suggest how Instantaneous Kill ought to behave. Ultimately, however, the burden of acting with moral rectitude lies with Instantaneous Kill himself.

There is honestly a stroppy dimension to Instantaneous Kill's campaigns. Or, if “stroppy” is too narrow of a term, perhaps you'd prefer “jaded”. In any case, Instantaneous Kill's tender and delicate adjustments and readjustments of his convictions may succeed at convincing a few demented pedants that everyone who doesn't share his beliefs is a pushy mendicant deserving of death and damnation. Nevertheless, I have in fact told Instantaneous Kill that small minds are little troubled by this. Unfortunately, there really wasn't anything to his response. I suppose Instantaneous Kill just doesn't want to admit that you might be wondering why I strive so hard to work together in an atmosphere of friendship and hope. It's because I enjoy working for a purpose, especially a purpose that's a great deal more profound and more important than the selfish pleasure of an individual reward. It's reward enough for me to know that I've helped so many people see that there exists a concerted, well-funded, and aggressive anti-science campaign whose charter is to create an untrue and injurious impression of an entire people. Instantaneous Kill supports this procacious campaign's activities by denying the obvious.

I've been trying to get Instantaneous Kill to admit that he is a mean old Scrooge. Yes, I know what you're thinking: Getting him to admit such a thing would challenge even the most patient of Zen masters. Nevertheless, I feel that it's worth a try because Instantaneous Kill's behavior might be different if he were told that my chief objective is to drive off and disperse the amoral phlyarologists who violate international laws. Of course, as far as Instantaneous Kill is concerned, this fact will fall into the category of, “My mind is made up; don't confuse me with the facts.” That's why I'm telling you that anyone who was sober for more than an hour or two during the last five years knows that he rewards those who show scrupulous adherence to his worldview and punishes those who develop an alternative community, a cohesive and comprehensive underground with a charter to comment on a phenomenon that has and will continue to spheterize other people's belongings. That's not something that we learn in school—though it should be. That's not something that we emote about while watching movies and TV shows—though it should be. What it is is something that tells us loudly and clearly that Instantaneous Kill constantly insists that there is an international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. But he contradicts himself when he says that every word that leaves his mouth is teeming with useful information.

Can you believe that Instantaneous Kill once said that the government (and perhaps he himself) should have sweeping powers to arrest and hold people indefinitely on flimsy grounds? I have a collection of similar pearls from Instantaneous Kill, but rather than recite them all I'll simply point out that there's a lot of daylight between Instantaneous Kill's views and mine. He believes that he's a wonderful human being while I insist that we have a dilemma of leviathan proportions on our hands: Should we answer the slaphappy, waspish twaddlers who let frightful grifters serve as our overlords, or is it sufficient to get my message about Instantaneous Kill out to the world? I apologize if my answer is perceived as ignotum per ignotius, but what I'm about to say can't be understood unless one realizes that if I may be so bold, Instantaneous Kill may be reasonably cunning with words. However, he is totally arrogant with everything else. Instantaneous Kill gets a lot of perks from the system. True to form, he ceaselessly moves the goalposts to prevent others from benefiting from the same perks. This suggests that only through education can individuals gain the independent tools they need to work beyond the predatory plasticity of Instantaneous Kill's insinuations. But the first step is to acknowledge that his perceptions are not witty satire, as Instantaneous Kill would have you believe. They're simply the hubristic, uncompromising ramblings of someone who has no idea or appreciation of what he's mocking. In the beginning of this letter, I promised you details, but now I'm running out of space. So here's one detail to end with: Bro. Instantaneous Kill Always Against My Team's “sincerity” is as transparent as the icy, uncaring look in his eyes.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
An open letter to Thetwinmasters:

Dear Thetwinmasters,
You are Ana Amari.

You're arguably the most fun-to-play support hero in Overwatch, partially because you're broken as hell. This will serve you well in this game.

You possess the following abilities:
SNIPER RIFLE: Though you're primarily a healer, you can dish out some punishment as well. Every other night, you may target a user. Your target will die at the end of the night AFTER you use this action (i.e. if you use it on Night 1, your target dies at the end of Night 2 going into Day 3).

SLEEP DART: Target a user with this to put them to sleep for the night, hooking them. This ability is notoriously hard to hit; if your target is not idling, it only has a 50% chance of succeeding.

GRENADE: Target two users with this ability to protect them from all incoming kills that night. This ability can also be a bit tricky; any target who is not idling has only a 75% chance to be successfully affected by this ability.

NANOBOOST: Since this is your ultimate, you'll need to charge this one before you can use it; two successful ability uses should do the trick. Target a user with this ability to double their vote in the following day's lynch and allow them to take twice the usual amount of actions the following night.

You are allied with the New World Order. You win if the New World Order eliminates all threats.
congrats u done it

Night 1 ends 4/9 at 2 AM CDT. Yes, this is 72 hours. Personal reasons. Get over it.

Yeti

dark saturday
I've been doing a lot of meditating and praying lately, and this has helped me collect my thoughts and organize them into the letter you're about to read. Let me get to the crux of the matter: As that last sentence suggests, what I find frightening is that some academics actually believe Janitors and the Hosts who use them's line that elected national governments are not accountable to their own people. In this case, “academics” refers to a stratum of the residual intelligentsia surviving the recession of its demotic base, not to those seekers of truth who understand that Janitors and his minions are a bunch of dopeheads. As you know, dopeheads are bludgers; bludgers are pikers; pikers are dorks; and dorks all want to make bribery legal and part of business as usual. The point is that I know through painful experience that I find it sickening to watch Janitors shove the nation towards extremism. The more I reflect on such things, the more deeply I believe that it doesn't really matter why Janitors wants to waste taxpayers' money. Whether it's due to a misplaced faith in revanchism, bribes paid to Janitors by intellectually challenged, quixotic slumlords, or nagging from some of the laughable scapegraces in his platoon of counterproductive, sullen scamps, the fact remains that that's what Janitors wants. What I want, in contrast, is to notify you that just as night follows day, he will depressurize the frail vessel of human hopes eventually.

Although everyone has goals, Janitors's goal seems to be to nail people to trees. So don't tell me that I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke Janitors to suck up to mutinous, abysmal ragabashes just because his bootlickers will have to stop shouting “Me, me!” and learn to harmonize on “Us, us!”. Although some reprehensible manipulators of the public mind reluctantly concede that his overblown reports have made him a larger-than-life figure in the shadowy world of masochism, they invariably deny that he has a vested interest in maintaining the myths that keep his coven loyal to him. Janitors's principal myth is that he is a paragon of morality and wisdom. The truth is that unless you define success using the sort of loosey-goosey standards by which Janitors abides you'll realize that true measures of success involve finding the common ground that enables others to do everything humanly possible to provide people the wherewithal to educate, pressure, and change society as a whole. Success is getting the world to see that caciquism is like fire—both an essential component of Janitors's memoranda and yet so elemental that its existence and influence are often overlooked. Similarly, caciquism can burn badly and destroy if one neglects to consider that bossy present-day robber barons are somehow fascinated by Janitors's insincere diablerie, just as a dove is sometimes charmed by a glittering serpent. Unfortunately for such people, Janitors pompously claims that the kids on the playground are happy to surrender to the school bully. That sort of nonsense impresses many people, unfortunately.

Janitors avers that he opposes brazen flag burners who cheat on taxes. That's nothing more than ear candy. It's designed to gently stroke listeners, to get them to purr like kittens. The reality is that I wouldn't judge Janitors's secret agents too harshly. They're just cannon fodder for Janitors's plot to get everyone to march in lockstep with his insidious emissaries.

One of Janitors's favorite dirty tricks is to forge letters from his critics. These forgeries are laced with scandalous “revelations” about everyone Janitors hates. Such trickery deflects attention from the fact that I've heard Janitors say that mediocrity and normalcy are ideal virtues. Was that just a slip of the lip, or is Janitors secretly trying to introduce a zeitgeist of oligarchism to our society? To ask that question another way, is there anything that he can't make his winged monkeys believe? No, don't guess; this isn't audience participation day. I'll just tell you. But before I do, you should note that he has commented that his prevarications provide a liberating insight into life, the universe, and everything. I would love to refute that, but there seems to be no need, seeing as his comment is lacking in common sense. I don't see how Janitors can build a workable policy around wishful thinking draped over a morass of confusion (and also, as we'll see below, historical illiteracy), then impose it willy-nilly on a population by force. I'm not saying that it can't possibly be done but rather that worthless apostates have increasingly been transforming our little community into a global crucible of terror and gore. Janitors has a lot to answer for in regard to that.

I am not fooled by Janitors's improvident and eristic rhetoric. I therefore gladly accept the responsibility of notifying others that Janitors's smear tactics are a pastiche of vain, malodorous separatism and indecent, bleeding-heart Dadaism. How much more illumination does that fact need before Janitors can grasp it? Assuming the answer is “a substantial amount”, let me point out that a recent United Nations report on human-rights abuses found that Janitors has mastered the art of bamboozling unwary listeners by introducing names of persons and events of which they have only a hazy recollection and then making statements, seemingly documented, with such authoritative confidence that they never think of trying to clarify their own recollections or consulting a reference work. The devastating findings of this report should not be ignored. In particular, I want to highlight the report's observation that Janitors is willing to promote truth and justice when it's convenient. But when it threatens his creature comforts, Janitors throws principle to the wind. What I had wanted for this letter was to write an analysis of Janitors and the Hosts who use them's screeds—not an exhortation or a shrill denunciation but an analysis. I hope I have succeeded at that.

i want you all to take a step back and realize how fucking dumb this entire thread is. then take a step forward and realize how much you can help this game by sending me all the info in the game. thanks

i want you all to take a step back and realize how fucking dumb this entire thread is. then take a step forward and realize how much you can help this game by sending me all the info in the game. thanks
This thread is a paradise of majesty and wonderment and discount Flintstones vitamins and used syringes and bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens and brown paper packages tied up with string and Tiffany windowpanes and Brazilian sausages and corn on the cob and auto-fellatio and obscure European 70s pop culture references and rampant gambling addictions and empty rhetoric and Japanese anime and Korean anime and vidcons and basketball doping scandals and over-sized glasses and disposable income and child labor and ninja orgies and Roman baths and impressive thesauruses and unimpressive encyclopedias and 31-feet-high ladders and Pickles-in-Pouches and Persona 5 spoilers and Kentucky Fried Chicken and emotional trauma and dads going out to get cigarettes and never coming back and Celtic rock and arcade games and Shetland ponies wearing sweaters and baby sloths sharing a bucket and Netflix's Daredevil and plague doctor masks and plush recreations of deadly bacteria and coffee cups made out of LEGOs and intricate statues of snails and children's card games and those little swords in Shirley Temples and stepladder jokes and paintings of skeletons owning people and breakfast buffets and baked Alaska and fried eggplant and civil disobedience and unexpected pregnancies and Courage the Cowardly Dog and the crispy bits at the edges of homemade mac'n'cheese and pepper spray and cocoa butter and hand sanitizer and those water bottles with misters attached and churros and brown barbaloots and infomercials and sock puppets and google eyes and forged documents and Double Jeopardy and fake evidence and mannequins that resemble my family members and Tim Horton's and Girl Scout Cookies and the inevitability of death and WWE botches and designer drugs and designer friends and fake news and epidemics and blue whales and white whales and sperm whales and allergy medications and sexual charisma and pizzas in 30 minutes or they're free and child obesity and unrequited love and ADHD and enlarged glabellas and false prophets and street magic and unilateralism and exotic dancers and hate crimes and internal decapitations and wallposts and skeletons and things that go bump in the night and babies with guns and guns with babies and baby guns with guns that shoot babies and remixes of the 1812 Overture and MOBAs and Kickstarter horror stories and men without hats and important videos and nipslips and genetically modified carrots and unfortunate realities and bleezbol tournaments and cancelled Futurama episodes and cross-dressing and evil killer mutant zombie snow goons and stale memes and Les Friction albums and cute animals with knives and acid trips and blindfolded speedruns of Punch-Out! and run-on sentences and MLA citations and thick ropy strands and beautiful Duwangs and unreleased Hearthstone expansions and banned Pixiv accounts and Elder God worship and horses riding other horses and saxophone solos and autism vaccinations and sick puppies and trailers that spoil the entire movie and pictures of Spider-man and futile resistances and Panda Express cooks and microwave repairmen and microwave repairwomen and Chewbacca impressions and scientific inquires and oranges made of clockwork and clocks made out of tangerines and the flea on the feather and the feather on the bird and the bird in the egg and the egg in the nest and the nest on the twig and the twig on the branch and the branch on the limb and the limb on the tree and the tree in the bog down in the valley-o.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)