Eisen's Battle-Ready Frenzy [Under renovation]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Life Orb
Timid | Electric Surge
IVs: 31/30/31/28/31/31 [HP Grass] (Hyper trained to 31/31/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Thunderbolt / Dazzling Gleam / Nature's Madness / Taunt

Deposited: Cleffa (Female) Lvl 1 in Premier Ball
IGN: Aaron

Thank you again! :) (I'll start breeding some mareeps for you :p )

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Trickshaw : The Scolipede project is done! You can contact me by PM or VM and let me know which set(s) you would like to have. The easiest way for me to send them would the GTS, so also let me know if you deposit something!

GotAnyGwapes : I sent you a PM but just in case you missed it, your request was put in the wrong thread by error, so I'd appreciate if you could delete the post here and post it in the giveaway thread instead! :)

-------

I usually do not post about new additions to the collection, but I figured some of the sets' purpose might not be obvious, so I'll try posting with a short description of the sets from now on.

- Jolly @ Waterium Z | Swords Dance / Megahorn / Poison Jab / Aqua Tail : This is probably the best sweeper set. Aqua Tail hits a lot of Scolipede's checks super effectively, and the Waterium Z helps score a surprise KO, most notably on Landorus-T.

- Jolly @ Black Sludge | Substitute / Earthquake / Baton Pass / Protect : Standard Baton Pass set. Earthquake can be replaced with Megahorn or Poison Jab depending on preference. Protect for the initial speed boost, and if your opponent misplays, you might even end up baton passing a substitute along with the speed!

- Jolly @ Focus Sash | Pin Missile / Toxic Spikes / Spikes / Endeavor : Lead set for hazards. Pick the hazard you want to set on turn 1, and the next turn you should outspeed and be able to Endeavor. If your opponent is also a focus sash lead (such as Deoxys), Pin Missile can KO through the sash.

- Adamant @ Life Orb | Swords Dance / Megahorn / Earthquake / Rock Slide : Alternative sweeper set, with different coverage, and most importantly, an Adamant nature if outspeeding on turn 1 isn't a concern to you. SD + Life Orb helps deal very big damage, but the Z crystals are also good options. Probably a set better used on Battle Spot than OU.

- Jolly @ Black Sludge | Substitute / Swords Dance / Iron Defense / Baton Pass : Full-on baton pass gimmick set. Obviously, only use if you are not playing with Smogon's baton pass clause (for example on Battle Spot). In front of a physical attacker, the Iron Defense boosts will soon ensure your substitutes don't get broken, at which point you can start Swords Dancing. Obviously, if you think you are about to get taunted by your opponent, Baton Pass immediately. Any of the first three moves can be replaced by Protect for a first-turn speed boost or additional Black Sludge recovery.

Yay a spot is open!
I'm gonna request Dusknoir for your next project, since it's one of my favorite Pokémon and I'm curious about what sets you can make :).

Hello again Eisen, I'm interested in the scoli project u jut completed (the waterzium Z set). PLease CMT for trades. Alternatively I can also do a breeding project for you!

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Yay a spot is open!
I'm gonna request Dusknoir for your next project, since it's one of my favorite Pokémon and I'm curious about what sets you can make :).
Sounds like a fun project! I'll surely use this opportunity to do Dusclops at the same time. Hope you aren't in too big of a hurry, though, it could take a while!

Hello again Eisen, I'm interested in the scoli project u jut completed (the waterzium Z set). PLease CMT for trades. Alternatively I can also do a breeding project for you!
I'm very sorry, I couldn't find anything I wanted on your trade thread, and since one of the main points of my collection is breeding it all myself, I'm not giving any projects :/

Hello, is there any particular Nature you would want on the Beldum?

EDIT: Never mind, didn't realize you have someone working on it already. and don't have 10 years of free time on my hands... :/

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Hello, is there any particular Nature you would want on the Beldum?

EDIT: Never mind, didn't realize you have someone working on it already. and don't have 10 years of free time on my hands... :/
Well, too late it seems, but I don't mind any nature! And I think the person working on it probably moved on by now... just in case you find 10 years of free time! :P

Wants:

Leftovers
Adamant | Pressure
IVs: 31/31/26/x/31/30 (Hyper trained to 31/31/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 248 HP / 176 Atk / 84 SpDef
Sacred Fire / Brave Bird / Roost / Substitute
Note: Soft-reset in Omega Ruby.

Life Orb
Adamant | Regenerator
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpDef
Sacred Fire / Brave Bird / Earthquake / Roost
Note: Caught on the Dream Radar, RNGed in White 2.

Choice Band
Adamant | Pressure
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpDef
Sacred Fire / Brave Bird / Earthquake / Sleep Talk
Note: RNGed in SoulSilver.

I am starting up a collection of my favorite legendary, Ho-Oh, trying to get ones that are events, different builds, different OT's, nature's/ablities/Poke Ball's, etc. Don't know if I have anything in particular that you would be interested in, but here is what I have! No worries if not of course, just figured I would check. ^^

Haves: (If OT isn't next to it, caught by me)

-Different Ultra beasts of various natures (IV's unknown)
-Careful Natured Event Magearna
-Shiny Adamant Passimian
-HA Bold Mareanie's with all four Egg Moves
-Modest Rayquaza
-Brave Groudon
-Modest Virizion
-Modest Mespirit
-Quiet Deoxys
-Hasty Cobalion
-Adamant Heatran
-Calm Latias
-Present Event Modest Contrary Serperior
-Present Event Impish Reckless Emboar
-GF Event Modest Shaymin
-GF Event Timid Shaymin
-GF Event Timid Keldeo
-GF Event Hasty Keldeo
-GF Event Lonely Darkrai
-GF Event Adamant Darkrai
-GF Event Timid Manaphy
-OCT2014 Naive Diancie
- 4 Different XY Event Tochic's
-GTS Timid Vivillon

Hello Eisen! Would you mind if I ask for a Scolipede breedject? The one in the dream ball if you wouldn't mind. I think I have a Dreamball Chimchar breedject that I could offer. XD

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
ToWriteLove : Hey! Do you know the IVs on Magearna? Also, is the GTS Vivillon male or female? These are the 2 I could potentially be interested in. Ho-Oh is definitely one of my favourite legendaries too :D

Victooooor : Sure, you can request any of my breedjects on my giveaway thread! I don't have Scolipede/Venipede in dream balls though, maybe you are mixing it up with the lure balls I used?

ToWriteLove : Hey! Do you know the IVs on Magearna? Also, is the GTS Vivillon male or female? These are the 2 I could potentially be interested in. Ho-Oh is definitely one of my favourite legendaries too :D

Victooooor : Sure, you can request any of my breedjects on my giveaway thread! I don't have Scolipede/Venipede in dream balls though, maybe you are mixing it up with the lure balls I used?
The Vivillon is Female, the IV's on the Magearna are unknown though!

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
The Vivillon is Female, the IV's on the Magearna are unknown though!
Then I'm definitely interested in the Vivillon! But for the Magearna, I'm sorry, I totally misread and thought it said Calm and not Careful :/ Would you be ok with trading the Vivillon for one of the Ho-Oh (whichever you prefer, I don't mind)?

-----------

Ninjacole3 The Sandslash project is done! \o/ Send me a PM if you'd like to schedule a trade and let me know which set(s) you want, hopefully they match what you wanted!

-----------

Added:

- Jolly (Kanto form) @ Life Orb | Swords Dance / Earthquake / Stone Edge / Knock Off : Pretty straightforward sand sweeper set with Sand Rush - to be used in combination with a sand setter.

- Impish (Kanto form) @ Leftovers | Stealth Rock / Earthquake / Super Fang / Rapid Spin : Utility set that can both set rocks and spin away hazards. Sandslash is very physically bulky, so it can also be used as a good physical pivot. Super Fang prevents Sandslash from being passive and can punish switch-ins; Toxic is also a great option in this moveslot.

- Jolly (Alola form) @ Life Orb | Swords Dance / Icicle Crash / Iron Head / Earthquake : Hail sweeper set, best paired with Alolan Ninetales or Vanilluxe.

- Adamant (Alola form) @ Groundium Z | Icicle Crash / Iron Head / Earthquake / Protect : Hail sweeper set for doubles / VGC. Tectonic Rage can help get past Arcanine and Marowak. Alternatively, Rock Slide is a viable option as well. Once again, best paired with Alolan Ninetales or Vanilluxe. The given speed EVs let it outspeed Timid Tapu Koko in hail.

- Brave (Alola form) @ Iron Ball | Curse / Gyro Ball / Icicle Crash / Earthquake : Niche set for hard trick room teams which could catch a lot of opponents by surprise. The combination of the Iron Ball and any Curse you can set up helps make Gyro Ball extremely powerful while ensuring you outspeed everything in trick room.

Last edited:
Then I'm definitely interested in the Vivillon! But for the Magearna, I'm sorry, I totally misread and thought it said Calm and not Careful :/ Would you be ok with trading the Vivillon for one of the Ho-Oh (whichever you prefer, I don't mind)?

-----------

Ninjacole3 The Sandslash project is done! \o/ Send me a PM if you'd like to schedule a trade and let me know which set(s) you want, hopefully they match what you wanted!

-----------

Added:

- Jolly (Kanto form) @ Life Orb | Swords Dance / Earthquake / Stone Edge / Knock Off : Pretty straightforward sand sweeper set with Sand Rush - to be used in combination with a sand setter.

- Impish (Kanto form) @ Leftovers | Stealth Rock / Earthquake / Super Fang / Rapid Spin : Utility set that can both set rocks and spin away hazards. Sandslash is very physically bulky, so it can also be used as a good physical pivot. Super Fang prevents Sandslash from being passive and can punish switch-ins; Toxic is also a great option in this moveslot.

- Jolly (Alola form) @ Life Orb | Swords Dance / Icicle Crash / Iron Head / Earthquake : Hail sweeper set, best paired with Alolan Ninetales or Vanilluxe.

- Adamant (Alola form) @ Groundium Z | Icicle Crash / Iron Head / Earthquake / Protect : Hail sweeper set for doubles / VGC. Tectonic Rage can help get past Arcanine and Marowak. Alternatively, Rock Slide is a viable option as well. Once again, best paired with Alolan Ninetales or Vanilluxe. The given speed EVs let it outspeed Timid Tapu Koko in hail.

- Brave (Alola form) @ Iron Ball | Curse / Icicle Crash / Iron Head / Earthquake : Niche set for hard trick room teams which could catch a lot of opponents by surprise. The combination of the Iron Ball and any Curse you can set up helps make Gyro Ball extremely powerful while ensuring you outspeed everything in trick room.
I could do it for the Regenerator one. ^^ Is there anything I could keep my eye out for to potentially use as trade fodder for the other two at some point?

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
I could do it for the Regenerator one. ^^ Is there anything I could keep my eye out for to potentially use as trade fodder for the other two at some point?
Other than what I list in my want list, I'm always interested in event Pokémon that have exclusive moves, but there isn't anything specific I'm looking for at the moment. I'll contact you by PM for the trade! :)

Eisen! I can finally request now!
I'd like you to do Gallade! My favorite Pokemon!
If you don't feel motivated, that's fine.
Also, shininess isn't an option but, if you have enough time, do as you like. :)

I looked at your oricorio sets and noticed you didn't have this set: Oricorio Pom-Pom, Focus Sash, Modest. Moves: Air Slash, Revelation Dance, Teeter Dance, Baton Pass. Used with an Own Tempo liiligant with Quiver Dance, Petal Dance, Giga Drain, and Role Play. Enabling a double dancer set and first turn confusion, plus baton passing to a specs volcarona is very powerful along with comfey support. Just a set suggestion to add not really wanting one from you am gonna breed my own.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
It has been discovered today, in the game code, that catching Beldum in a Heavy Ball is simply impossible in Sun and Moon, so it has been removed from my wants list. Two things come to mind:
- I'm very sorry to anyone who spent time trying to catch one for me, especially YourKingSkeletor whom I know actually spent hours trying and even got a shiny in the process. To YourKingSkeletor, I offer any 5 Pokémon from my collection as a compensation, and I offer one to both Ninjacole3 and jedirb whom I misinformed about the possibility of catching it.
- I'm glad that I asked for proof of legitimacy and refused everything that didn't meet those standards. Several people offered me Heavy Ball Beldum coming from various sources I couldn't check, all of them with good intentions of course, but as it turns out, none of them were legit (now we all know!).

Eisen! I can finally request now!
I'd like you to do Gallade! My favorite Pokemon!
If you don't feel motivated, that's fine.
Also, shininess isn't an option but, if you have enough time, do as you like. :)
Yay! I like Gallade and I'll be glad to add it to my projects list. I'm not sure yet about getting a shiny one, but I don't exclude the possibility. The one downside is that I would RNG it in gen 4 or 5, so it would not be usable on ranked Battle Spot, let me know if you mind because then I will simply not bother :P

I looked at your oricorio sets and noticed you didn't have this set: Oricorio Pom-Pom, Focus Sash, Modest. Moves: Air Slash, Revelation Dance, Teeter Dance, Baton Pass. Used with an Own Tempo liiligant with Quiver Dance, Petal Dance, Giga Drain, and Role Play. Enabling a double dancer set and first turn confusion, plus baton passing to a specs volcarona is very powerful along with comfey support. Just a set suggestion to add not really wanting one from you am gonna breed my own.
Honestly, I avoid actively trying to make any game come down to RNG with confusion moves because confusion is very unreliable, so I will probably never have Teeter Dance on any of my sets. However, if anyone wants this, it's pretty simple to take my Modest Battle Tree set, change the item to a sash, use the move reminder to teach it Teeter Dance, and there you have it! :P

Last edited:
It has been discovered today, in the game code, that catching Beldum in a Heavy Ball is simply impossible in Sun and Moon, so it has been removed from my wants list. Two things come to mind:
- I'm very sorry to anyone who spent time trying to catch one for me, especially YourKingSkeletor whom I know actually spent hours trying and even got a shiny in the process. To YourKingSkeletor, I offer any 5 Pokémon from my collection as a compensation, and I offer one to both Ninjacole3 and jedirb whom I misinformed about the possibility of catching it.
- I'm glad that I asked for proof of legitimacy and refused everything that didn't meet those standards. Several people offered me Heavy Ball Beldum coming from various sources I couldn't check, all of them with good intentions of course, but as it turns out, none of them were legit (now we all know!).

Yay! I like Gallade and I'll be glad to add it to my projects list. I'm not sure yet about getting a shiny one, but I don't exclude the possibility. The one downside is that I would RNG it in gen 4 or 5, so it would not be usable on ranked Battle Spot, let me know if you mind because then I will simply not bother :P

Honestly, I avoid actively trying to make any game come down to RNG with confusion moves because confusion is very unreliable, so I will probably never have Teeter Dance on any of my sets. However, if anyone wants this, it's pretty simply to take my Modest Battle Tree set, change the item to a sash, use the move reminder to teach it Teeter Dance, and there you have it! :P
Eisen, I cannot accept a Pokémon from you, in fact, I hadn't found the time yet to try for it aside from like five minutes, so you didn't "waste" my time at all! Thank you for the offer though! :-)

Oh, I don't mind at all, actually. As far as I'm concerned, I'm not much interested in Ranked Battle Spot, much less even know the meaning of RNG. I just want to use it against my friend and use it, at least once in an online competition.
Now, thinking of a Ball, I guess it's up to you :p

Hey, I'm just wondering if a gen 6 pikachu was transferred to Pokemon Sun or Moon and then evolved into Alolan Raichu would it have the Gen 7 cross or the Gen 6 Pentagon thing? I just want to know it's worth with other collectors :P

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Hey, I'm just wondering if a gen 6 pikachu was transferred to Pokemon Sun or Moon and then evolved into Alolan Raichu would it have the Gen 7 cross or the Gen 6 Pentagon thing? I just want to know it's worth with other collectors :P
The symbol shows the origin, so it'll show the pentagon. I don't know if that really adds any worth, though, since anyone with gen 6 can transfer one :P Though I guess some gen 6 tutor moves could be situationally helpful on it, like Electroweb, Helping Hand, Magnet Rise or Knock Off.

Oh, I don't mind at all, actually. As far as I'm concerned, I'm not much interested in Ranked Battle Spot, much less even know the meaning of RNG. I just want to use it against my friend and use it, at least once in an online competition.
Now, thinking of a Ball, I guess it's up to you :p
It won't be able to be used for most competitions either, since they generally have the same ruleset as ranked. Also, there's a strong chance I would breed for it, which, in gen 4 and 5, means regular pokéball only :P

Eisen, I cannot accept a Pokémon from you, in fact, I hadn't found the time yet to try for it aside from like five minutes, so you didn't "waste" my time at all! Thank you for the offer though! :-)
As you wish, if you ever change your mind the offer stands :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)