MKL's Beast Ball Breeding Bonanza(reopened, now looking for USUM BB Pokemon.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I've added you. Ready to receive your poke when you are :)
I totally apologize again because I got sucked back into a game that I thought was over...then I stayed to watch Roger Goodell's face as karma against the Patriots proved to be less than the karma against his BS.

I totally apologize again because I got sucked back into a game that I thought was over...then I stayed to watch Roger Goodell's face as karma against the Patriots proved to be less than the karma against his BS.
haha it's okay. My friends are watching it too. Anyway, you ready?

Hey! I don't have any flawless IV Pokemon yet (I still haven't beaten the game!) but I do have plenty of breedjects from Gen VI and trades, including HA Snivy, Tepig, Swinub, Gothita, Timburr, and Roselia. Both Gothita and Roselia are in Dream Balls, if you care for that kind of thing.

Let me know if you'd be interested in doing a breedject for breedject trade. Thanks!

Are we trading on gen. 6 or 7?
Gen 7. I thought you were JJOW, but I could be wrong.

Hey! I don't have any flawless IV Pokemon yet (I still haven't beaten the game!) but I do have plenty of breedjects from Gen VI and trades, including HA Snivy, Tepig, Swinub, Gothita, Timburr, and Roselia. Both Gothita and Roselia are in Dream Balls, if you care for that kind of thing.

Let me know if you'd be interested in doing a breedject for breedject trade. Thanks!
I do need a few of those. I have Snivy, Tepig, but I need the other 4 I believe. I will give you flawless pokemon for the 4.

Great! Can I PM you to set-up a trade? I won't be able to do it now, unfortunately. I'm pretty busy these days and it would be easier for me to arrange things that way. I'll also let you know which 4 I'd be interested in return, and I can list some other HAs, DBHAs and stuff I have that you might want (I've got quite a few)! Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)