Tatertot's Bizarre Bazaar

Hi! I didn't see anything in your thread that interested me, but would you be willing to do this? No need for IVs, I can do those myself:

Geodude-A @ Luxury Ball
Ability: Galvanize
Nature: Adamant
- Wide Guard
- Magnet Rise
- Autotomize
- Block
Yup I can breed that for you. It should be done by tomorrow, I'll message you to set everything up.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Can you CMT(page 3) for Dhelmise and litten? Gender doesn't matter.
Hi! How about for Sandshrew and Morelull? I'll be out of town starting tomorrow and going till Thursday, so I'll have to wait to trade until then unless you'd have them ready by tonight.
Yup I can breed that for you. It should be done by tomorrow, I'll message you to set everything up.
Great! Unfortunately I'll be out of town for the next few days, but I'll be back on Thursday if you can wait till then (or in the off chance that it's done by tonight)

Hi! How about for Sandshrew and Morelull? I'll be out of town starting tomorrow and going till Thursday, so I'll have to wait to trade until then unless you'd have them ready by tonight.

Great! Unfortunately I'll be out of town for the next few days, but I'll be back on Thursday if you can wait till then (or in the off chance that it's done by tonight)
Couldn't get them ready in time so I guess we'll have to wait till thursday

I'd really like one of your Dhelmise,
Would you be interested in an Adamant Mudbray w/ Close Combat in a Level Ball for one? Have a few others I could offer if not.

Tatertot

I'd really like one of your Dhelmise,
Would you be interested in an Adamant Mudbray w/ Close Combat in a Level Ball for one? Have a few others I could offer if not.
Hi! Sorry for the late reply, I've been out of town. I'm not too interested in the Mudbray, can you offer anything with four egg moves?

Hi! Sorry for the late reply, I've been out of town. I'm not too interested in the Mudbray, can you offer anything with four egg moves?
Currently have some 5 IV fluffy Stufful in Heal or Love Balls that have Thunder and Ice Punch, Force Palm, and Stomping Tantrum - working on a Cute Charm/Unnerve Love Ball ones now. Other than that only have some 1-2 egg move stuff or no egg moves on some other stuff.

EDIT: Just got 5 IV Cute Charm/Unnerve!

Tatertot

Currently have some 5 IV fluffy Stufful in Heal or Love Balls that have Thunder and Ice Punch, Force Palm, and Stomping Tantrum - working on a Cute Charm/Unnerve Love Ball ones now. Other than that only have some 1-2 egg move stuff or no egg moves on some other stuff.

EDIT: Just got 5 IV Cute Charm/Unnerve!
Love Ball Fluffy Stufful would be awesome! Do you have any on hand or do you need to breed/clone?

Tatertot

Big update! Lots of new Alola forms and a few new matching ball pokes. All my 7th Gen stuff is now located in post #10 on the first page.

Matching ball UBs coming soon!

#019 Rattata (Alola)
Ability: Hustle
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Final Gambit, Counter, Reversal, Revenge

#027 Sandshrew (Alola)
Ability: Slush Rush
Egg Moves: Night Slash, Counter, Curse, Amnesia

#037 Vulpix (Alola)
Nature: Timid
Ability: Snow Warning
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Extrasensory, Flail, Moonblast, Freeze-Dry

#052 Meowth (Alola)
Nature: Timid
Ability: Pickup
Egg Moves: Charm, Parting Shot, Foul Play, Hypnosis

#088 Grimer (Alola)
Ability: Power of Alchemy
Egg Moves: Shadow Sneak, Curse, Spite, Mean Look

#105 Cubone
Nature: Brave
Ability: Battle Armor / Lightning Rod
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/0
Egg Moves: Iron Head, Belly Drum, Chip Away, Perish Song

#744 Rockruff
Nature: Jolly / Adamant
Ability: Steadfast
Egg Moves: Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Sucker Punch, Thrash

#746 Wishiwashi
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Schooling
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/xx
Egg Moves: Mist, Muddy Water, Water Pulse, Water Sport

#749 Mudbray
Nature: Impish
Ability: Stamina
Egg Moves: Close Combat, Double-Edge, Magnitude, Body Slam

#755 Morelull
Nature: Calm
Ability: Rain Dish
Egg Moves: Leech Seed, Stun Spore, Poison Powder

#759 Stufful
Ability: Fluffy
Egg Moves: Force Palm, Stomping Tantrum, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch

#766 Passimian
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Receiver
Egg Moves: Iron Head, Seismic Toss, Quick Guard, Quick Attack

#775 Komala
Nature: Careful
Ability: Comatose
Egg Moves: Play Rough, Sing, Wish, Charm

Last edited:
I'm really interested in a Komala, would you be interested in either of these:

Drampa@Nest Ball
Sap Sipper or Berserk
Modest
31/X/31/31/31/31
-Hurricane

Hangman-o@Level Ball
Bulletproof or Soundproof
Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
-Dragon Breath
-Counter
-Reversal

Tatertot

I'm really interested in a Komala, would you be interested in either of these:

Drampa@Nest Ball
Sap Sipper or Berserk
Modest
31/X/31/31/31/31
-Hurricane

Hangman-o@Level Ball
Bulletproof or Soundproof
Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
-Dragon Breath
-Counter
-Reversal
Hi, sorry, neither of those interest me. I got the Komala from lyop, you might try their trade thread!

Advance Happy New Years!

Was wondering if you could clone some pokemons for me (again).

Solgaleo repeat ball adamant 30/31/31/x/31/31 - need 4 copies

Sylvally jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 - need 4 copies

IGN Light (sun)

As always, you can keep a copy for yourself but please don't trade it away. Non-redis.
Oh and could I use your services when I open a trade thread?

Tatertot

Advance Happy New Years!

Was wondering if you could clone some pokemons for me (again).

Solgaleo repeat ball adamant 30/31/31/x/31/31 - need 4 copies

Sylvally jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 - need 4 copies

IGN Light (sun)

As always, you can keep a copy for yourself but please don't trade it away. Non-redis.
Oh and could I use your services when I open a trade thread?
Hi! I can do these two for you for sure! I'd also definitely be willing to clone for you for your thread, but just know that it might take me a day or two to get to it since I'll be back in school.

Would you also be willing to attach a Love Ball to one of them so I could clone that too? I accidentally used my last one the other day :/

Last edited:
Hi! I can do these two for you for sure! I'd also definitely be willing to clone for you for your thread, but just know that it might take me a day or two to get to it since I'll be back in school.

Would you also be willing to attach a Love Ball to one of them so I could clone that too? I accidentally used my last one the other day :/
Yeah, I can attach it. I'm okay with waiting, just update me so I know what's going on. I changed my mind about the Solgaleo, just the type null for now. Tell me when you're available. I'm on today.

Edit: I'm Light btw. That's my IGN for sun.

Last edited:

Tatertot

Update: Flawless Adamant Type: Null!

Figured I'd give SRing Type: Null a shot since natures are locked, and within 30 minutes I got this guy! Currently playing through my new Japanese copy of Sun to SR Solgaleo and the Ultra Beasts (I need that Repeat Ball Buzzwole) so there's not a whole lot else new, but hopefully I'll have some good SRs/breeds soon!

#722 Type: Null
Lv. 40 UT
Ability: Battle Armor
OT: Tate 502905

#771 Pyukumuku
Nature: Calm
Ability: Unaware / Innards Out
Egg Moves: Venom Drench, Bestow, Endure, Tickle

Interested in this pyukumuku for my mega absol team. I can offer you a heavy/moon ball riolu:
Jolly
Bullet punch/crunch/circle throw
31/31/31/x/31/31

Tatertot

#771 Pyukumuku
Nature:
Calm
Ability: Unaware / Innards Out
Egg Moves: Venom Drench, Bestow, Endure, Tickle

Interested in this pyukumuku for my mega absol team. I can offer you a heavy/moon ball riolu:
Jolly
Bullet punch/crunch/circle throw
31/31/31/x/31/31
Hi! Someone actually mentioned to me the other day that you had Heal Ball Porygon in Gen 6? I'd happily do a cross-gen trade for it if that's true. If not, then I could do it for a Moon Ball Riolu.

Hi! Someone actually mentioned to me the other day that you had Heal Ball Porygon in Gen 6? I'd happily do a cross-gen trade for it if that's true. If not, then I could do it for a Moon Ball Riolu.
No, there was a misunderstanding there. I misread his FT and thought that's what he was LF. Sorry, I WISH I had a heal ball porygon. I can easily get one for you tho, but it'll take a little longer than getting the moon ball riolu. All up to you which you'd prefer ^^

Any interest in

Relaxed:
31/31/31/x/31/16

I have a few things I like in your thread. Passimian, Bruxish, and more, to be precise :)

Bred by me.

Tatertot

No, there was a misunderstanding there. I misread his FT and thought that's what he was LF. Sorry, I WISH I had a heal ball porygon. I can easily get one for you tho, but it'll take a little longer than getting the moon ball riolu. All up to you which you'd prefer ^^
Oh gotcha. I'd definitely prefer the Porygon if it's possible for you, I've been trying to get the Porygon Mirage Spot to appear forever in ORAS. But yeah, no need for IVs or anything on it, I'd happily trade Pyukumuku for a freshly caught one :)
Any interest in

Relaxed:
31/31/31/x/31/16

I have a few things I like in your thread. Passimian, Bruxish, and more, to be precise :)

Bred by me.
Hi! Sorry, I'm not interested in shinies that I didn't breed myself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)