Tournament Kicking it off - Won by Dominatio

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
Activity:
LeapsFrog vs DracoMaster Dab (act call for missing scheduled time)
Icarus52 vs xCaptainHero (xCaptainHero contacted on Monday, Icarus52 replied a couple days later, xCaptainHero was last seen on Tuesday, a day after he made contact)
Vegalius vs EpicnessYT (act call)
dice vs Matame (act call)
Kebabe vs netgamer (act call)
Execute vs PokeTrainer16 (act call)
snagaa vs Roseybear (act call)

Not clear what the heck's going on with these:
S.J.SAKIB vs QuickBH
your vm talk ends on nov 28 why did you guys stop? nobody even called act what the heck??

akelly96 vs champion SC
Calling activity, opponent missed scheduled time twice
My opponent contacted me asking about times to which I responded with some available times on the same day, but I haven't heard since so I, gonna request inactivity win.
what the heck happened here??

Steve Angello vs Finchinator
steve you said you'll contact finch on skype a couple days back, what happened?

asterat vs Palme
opp never responded to vm.
http://puu.sh/sEhzv/2601862040.png ??

iRKD vs Thimo
my opp told me he could only play after dec 1, but havent seen him since
is this an act call??

Thugly Duckling vs DeathByWobbuffet
from your vm talk, looks like you scheduled. what happened?

Duncajuwon vs cuzzie
playing today?

round 2 in a bit

Last edited:

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
[16:46:01] Camilas: 7pm est saturday?
[16:46:11] Camilas: is that fine with you
[16:46:18] +Krauersaut: that should be gouda

sigh rip first day dreams

Aruyre

Banned deucer.
something came up to where I won't be able to play mons for about like ever now and there was speculation I was an alt of banned user Konzern so I might as well come out and say it cause no point in lying when I'm done with this forever

um idk why imma do shout outs but I made a few friends while I did play so I might as well thank them.

php: my first real friend on ps/smogon and I enjoyed our chess games n conversations and I hope ur doing well with life bud.

hyw: idk how we started talking but it was after a friendly practice I think and ur really chill and smart and I hope u get into nyu/do well in ur future endeavors. thanks for hearing my rando rants n shit also lmfao

ttg/mags/zane/camilas/ttg/stagklan ppl: thanks for like "taking me under ur wing" and giving me a friend group per say on ps and y'all r really good battlers (better than me lmfao) and maybe I'll be back for uml to have a stagklan team lol

hack: idk why I'm shouting u out but ur really nice and a good person and I hope u have fun leading ubers and u won't have half the drama w my absence lol

orch: idk u were nice when I was calais and u didn't know who I was but I mean once u found out u hella distanced so oh well.

arii: I would like to think we r chill and I hope u escape the scandal that happened

lacus: get drafted in spl u turned out to be a nice person and I'm glad we have the few interactions we did

whitelion: glad we met, good battler and play upl this year pls

as for what I've done I'll just give u a rundown so there's no confusion and all the rumours r kinda annoying

um impersonation started with dilwar when I made him believe I was Blue J on an alt whenever bj quit. I went by the alt "breeathe" at the time

then I quit for a year and came back around early 2015 as Konzern where I pmd myself on another ip telling myself that virachi died and immature self found this funny and such

when I was banned I created the acc diantha and had a huge power 100 ev jolly ekiller.

created various alts trying to get into tours

I then decided just to impersonate ppl so I could get tour experience as ladder was too easy

sweep gives me a second chance and I lied about being frozen inside/ old news to shadowquinn in which I was banned.

faked upl matches cause the stour chat was funny when I performed horrible player

pretended to be bloo and got onto team central and LOL

i then stopped playing for a bit after I got banned when I was in r3 of ubers open

I tried to come back as Calais being helpful but I guess the stigma of Konzern was too much to overcome (how could it not)

and I created this alt for sumo cause why not

so that's it from me and I'll just drop a bin of all the teams I've created in sumo cause my teams got a hella lot of usage r1

http://hastebin.com/supurabuwe.diff

gl to you all, that's it for. me

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
finch said to give steve win
Steve Angello vs Sakis

giving thimo the win for act+winning 1 game
Thimo vs p2

quickbh gets act
QuickBH vs Mysterious M

asterat vs palme coinflip
[03:35] +Mysterious M: !pick asterat, palme
We randomly picked:
palme
Palme vs Funbot28

thugly vs deathbywobuffet apparently thugly missed time+has to prepare for finals(good call)
DeathByWobbuffet vs Eien

akelly vs starb0yy
[03:41] +Mysterious M: !pick akelly, starboy
We randomly picked:
akelly
akelly96 vs Drangonn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)