Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a Modest Darkrai and wanted to know if it's any good, IVs are 31/16/9/31/31/31

The def really is a bummer but oh well, what you guys think?

Greetings, just have a question about ev. Training with an exp sharer in Gen6. Exp sharer gives all 5 of my mons exp right? And as far as I know that as long as the Pokémon gets exp from the battle it also gets the Evs. So I could ev. train 5 mons at the same time or did they change smth about that?

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Greetings, just have a question about ev. Training with an exp sharer in Gen6. Exp sharer gives all 5 of my mons exp right? And as far as I know that as long as the Pokémon gets exp from the battle it also gets the Evs. So I could ev. train 5 mons at the same time or did they change smth about that?
Yes, Pokemon that gain Exp. from the Exp. Share also gain the same base EVs as the mon who defeats the target. But the mons that leech off the Exp. Share doesn't get the buffs from Power items and Pokerus from the lead Pokemon, they only get those buffs if they hold the Power Item and have Pokerus themselves.

As legofigure says its one of the pokemon i got from my own breeding project so it'll have about 3/4 perfect i'vs but u'll have to keep breeding with it to get something with 5 31iv's (especially since i was breeding brave nature with 0 speed as sucker punch means he's one of those mons that can work just as well in or out of TR)
put something on the GTS and tell me what it is and your IGN (in game name) asking for a level 1 pawniard
Awesome man! Thank you so much!
My IGN is Jeppete and I deposited a male squirtle with rain dish, lv 1

the message is Marowak followed by an absurd amount of hearts.

Spitback: A Pokemon that has either the wrong nature but great IVs or a beneficial nature and good looking IVs but in the wrong area. Or, the Pokemon could have a beneficial nature and great IVs, but the user already has a better version of the Pokemon. Spitbacks can also be caused by forgetting to put on a needed Egg move on a Pokemon and, as such, causing the user to rebreed a Pokemon, creating the old Pokemon to become a spitback. Most of the time, these spitbacks make great breeding fodder.

There's a list of terminology in the OP of this very thread, if there's anything else that someone says that you're not sure of.
Thanks dude! :D

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have a ditto safari they are willing to share with me please?
I've tried various forums but have had no luck.

This is my friend code: 3712-1120-5328

Any help would be much appreciated,

Thank you,

Rin

Last edited by a moderator:
LF a 5IV (or really close) Impish Landorus and a female Eevee spitback on a Dream Ball. If you could point me into a thread with any of these would be appreciated.

FT I can offer a bunch of stuff

So I'm currently SRing Deoxys, and I got a Mild 31/31/28/26/31/30. I strongly suspect this is a toss, since that nasty 26 is literally on the stat being enhanced by it's nature?

Or does it not matter enough, since Deoxys-A (which is what this set would end up being) has such insane special attack already?

So I'm currently SRing Deoxys, and I got a Mild 31/31/28/26/31/30. I strongly suspect this is a toss, since that nasty 26 is literally on the stat being enhanced by it's nature?

Or does it not matter enough, since Deoxys-A (which is what this set would end up being) has such insane special attack already?
Imperfect boosted stat and imperfect Speed is a toss.

Need someone to teach two of my mons substitute as the TM island refuses to appear on my omega ruby so don't have it. Help would be really appreciated. PM me if you can hook me up.

If ure going psyhycal or even mixed i wouldn't toss, also at lv 50 30 IV is as good as 31

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus

That would be a good Keep solely for the fact that the IVs give it HP Fire, and HP Fire is viable on Deoxys , even over Fire Punch(and the spread itself is pretty good for a mixed HP Fire one); but if you don't mind about that or you feel too bothered about that SpA IV then its a Toss.

Edit: and yes, I know Deoxys learns Fire Punch, before some smartass points it out.

I think I'm just gonna keep the Deoxys, and say hello to Hyper Training in the future. Even if he's got some booboos, he's still decent as is. Thanks for the input, guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)