Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys anyone knows why my Buneary wont evolve? I took it to the girl at verdanturf and she says "iit's extremely friendly toward you. it couldn't possibly love you more. it's a pleasure to see" thats supposed to be the max happines right? it hatched on my Y, then moved it over to my OR after the ev training, I dont know whats wrong :(

Guys anyone knows why my Buneary wont evolve? I took it to the girl at verdanturf and she says "iit's extremely friendly toward you. it couldn't possibly love you more. it's a pleasure to see" thats supposed to be the max happines right? it hatched on my Y, then moved it over to my OR after the ev training, I dont know whats wrong :(
It's probably because you moved it from the game where it achieved max happiness. Afraid you'll just have to max it out again regardless of which game you have it on.

oh nope, I started to move its happiness after I tranfered it, and the hapiness check was made on my Ruby
I would have said add more happiness in that case but as you're already past 220 that's a bit odd. Not sure what else to suggest but you could try transferring it back to the original game and re-level happiness. Got a very vague recollection of having the same issue with another happiness evo mon but can't recall what I did in the end.

I would have said add more happiness in that case but as you're already past 220 that's a bit odd. Not sure what else to suggest but you could try transferring it back to the original game and re-level happiness. Got a very vague recollection of having the same issue with another happiness evo mon but can't recall what I did in the end.
all right :/ I was afraid of that lol, thx for the help man

looking for a loveball female Growlithe,sneasel and Houndour

would be nice to have 3-4 31 ivs spitbacks,but yeah
I can get you those, but you'd have to wait a lil bit since I'll have to catch them on my HGSS games and then transfer them all the way up to gen 6. I you are willing to wait just hit me up with a PM/VM and I'll let you know when I have them. :)

Last edited:
Can anyone help me with obtaining a well-bred Timid/Modest Noibat in a Net Ball (I know, I'm weird) with Tailwind and/or a female Timid Houndour in a Premiere or Luxury Ball? If you're willing to help with the Houndour, equipping her with a Houndoomite would be greatly appreciated but not necessary.

Thank you in advance.

Hey guys, I desperately want a female Lileep with the hidden ability Storm Drain. Nature and IV's aren't super important, I can breed those. I just need Storm Drain ability!

Hey guys, I desperately want a female Lileep with the hidden ability Storm Drain. Nature and IV's aren't super important, I can breed those. I just need Storm Drain ability!
I have one but I'm not sure if it's in a dream ball though. Atm I'm doing shopping but I'll be home in around 30 minutes if you are still interested.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Can anyone help me with obtaining a well-bred Timid/Modest Noibat in a Net Ball (I know, I'm weird) with Tailwind and/or a female Timid Houndour in a Premiere or Luxury Ball? If you're willing to help with the Houndour, equipping her with a Houndoomite would be greatly appreciated but not necessary.

Thank you in advance.
i should have a level 100 BR version of that noivern/bat if you want. just upload something to the gts askig for it and write on my wall once you have

Bluemew is giving those houndour away on the lucky 7 giveaway thread
I might ask for a Houndour from there; wasn't really looking for a shiny. Thank you for letting me know!
I guess that leaves the Noibat.

EDIT:
i should have a level 100 BR version of that noivern/bat if you want. just upload something to the gts askig for it and write on my wall once you have
I'd rather do the raising myself than have a BR, but thank you for the offer.

Last edited:

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
What is this Time Machine Breeding Method? I have never heard of it. Can I please be given an explanation or directed to one? It sounds fascinating.
google helps, i think .com also wrote a guide as well iirc.

essentially, the characteristics of your egg are generated when the egg is created and handed to you by the day care man. so if you know the ivs of your parent mons, ex: all 0s for the mother and all 1s from the dad, if the baby mon comes out having 0/31/1/0/1/0 that means the ivs inherited are

mom/31/dad/mom/dad/mom. so we would know which ivs came from which parents, and that the random stat is 31. knowing this, i can soft reset my game and back up my save knowing the next egg i get will have those stats, allowing me to have a lot of control over my offsprings characteristics. if you have more questions pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)