Wobblebun's Wondrous Adventures with MS Paint (Closed for requests)

Back with another Skies of Arcadia request! Your last one was so good, I couldn't resist making another one. If you create an Aika trainer sprite, I will pledge you my firstborn. Also -- could you make this one 80x80 to be Showdown legal?

References:

Thank you :)

Feliburn

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
RU Leader
Hey buddy, I'm loving your work so far!

Do you think you can make an avatar based on Sissel? Pics below

This is for a PS avatar so please make it 80x80. You could make the hair a bit shorter if you think it won't fit. Thanks in advance!!!

ant

⭐️⭐️⭐️
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

jk

Kind of a vague request, and would've like to ask more questions of what you're looking for in a Numel/Joltik sprite. But eh, I went on my own way and here it is!

kind of wanted to see what you'd do. no regrets!! looks hella rad. ty :)

Yuna from FFX!

I was kinda in a nostalgic mood lately, watching random FFX walkthroughs and stuff. Also listened to soundtracks and found myself having Isn't it Wonderful on repeat for a little while. Made me think of Yuna's epic sending scene, and was inspired to sprite one up. There wasn't supposed to be a background, but I did one to challenge myself. One of my greatest fears are coloring/shading water, and here I think I did alright. I'll add in the souls if I feel like it, heheh.

Your MS paint skills are definitely top-notch. In particular, the Yuna picture above is beautiful, you did an excellent job with coloring the water.

Also, I have a request. I'd like an RMT banner based off of this picture (keep "Memories of the park"), but with Mega Diancie, Keldeo, Landorus-T, Jirachi, Serperior, and Latios. My guess is, Latios, Serperior, Diancie, and Keldeo would be enjoying the roller-coaster, but not so much for Landorus and Jirachi.

If you can't do that, then a simple Viridi sprite would do (in a similar style to the large Rosalina sprite).

Your MS paint skills are definitely top-notch. In particular, the Yuna picture above is beautiful, you did an excellent job with coloring the water.

Also, I have a request. I'd like an RMT banner based off of this picture (keep "Memories of the park"), but with Mega Diancie, Keldeo, Landorus-T, Jirachi, Serperior, and Latios. My guess is, Latios, Serperior, Diancie, and Keldeo would be enjoying the roller-coaster, but not so much for Landorus and Jirachi.

If you can't do that, then a simple Viridi sprite would do (in a similar style to the large Rosalina sprite).
I'd love to take it on, but I have a few questions. The most important question being...when do you need the banner? I still have requests unfinished and I usually only got weekends as spare time to sprite. I think I'll get to it in 2-4 weeks time which I fear would be too long of a wait. If I do decide to go on, how big are you expecting it to be? In-game DS sprite dimesions, or in a larger scale similar to the big Rosalina and Yuna pixel arts? If you could give me exact dimensions, that would be nice.

I'd love to take it on, but I have a few questions. The most important question being...when do you need the banner? I still have requests unfinished and I usually only got weekends as spare time to sprite. I think I'll get to it in 2-4 weeks time which I fear would be too long of a wait. If I do decide to go on, how big are you expecting it to be? In-game DS sprite dimesions, or in a larger scale similar to the big Rosalina and Yuna pixel arts? If you could give me exact dimensions, that would be nice.
For the banner, you can take as much time as you need. I'd love to get it by my birthday, but that's literally in two days (lol), so that's probably not happening. As for the banner's size, I was thinking of having it the same size as the picture I showed you (barring the pink borders). If you decide to do Viridi, then I'd like it as the same dimensions as Yuna/Rosalina.

I've been wanting to leave a comment since you opened the thread but couldn't think of what I really wanted to say before.

I love your clean, distinct style, and your characters are all very proportional (which is awesome). Ages ago, I remember you telling me about how you lost your tablet and haven't been able to do anything but pixel art since, but that hardly matters because you've made such great use of MS Paint.

Azura is my favourite so far itt, but I'm clearly biased.

Apparently, imgur is the image hosting website to go for, meheheh.

Jajoken
Feliburn

Hey buddy, I'm loving your work so far!

Do you think you can make an avatar based on Sissel? Pics below

This is for a PS avatar so please make it 80x80. You could make the hair a bit shorter if you think it won't fit. Thanks in advance!!!
I had his head at an angle to fit the 80 x 80 dimensions; felt like a genius ahuehuehue. But no, it was a simple enough solution. I had his head first at a similar position in the first pic, but dat hair just won't fit. Tried to shorten it as you suggested, but it just looked weird so I just made it an objective to not compromise dat hair. Glad how it all turned out and I hope it goes the same for you, too.

Back with another Skies of Arcadia request! Your last one was so good, I couldn't resist making another one. If you create an Aika trainer sprite, I will pledge you my firstborn. Also -- could you make this one 80x80 to be Showdown legal?

References:

Thank you :)
GET THAT BABY FACTORY GOING 'CUZ HERE SHE IS.

btw, would you want the Vyse sprite to be in correct dimensions? I'll just remove the flag and make edits with the arms lol

Last edited:

btw, would you want the Vyse sprite to be in correct dimensions? I'll just remove the flag and make edits with the arms lol
Looks absolutely amazing, thanks! Your child is on the way.

And if you could resize Vyse, that would be great! Keep up the good work!

Feliburn

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
RU Leader
I had his head at an angle to fit the 80 x 80 dimensions; felt like a genius ahuehuehue. But no, it was a simple enough solution. I had his head first at a similar position in the first pic, but dat hair just won't fit. Tried to shorten it as you suggested, but it just looked weird so I just made it an objective to not compromise dat hair. Glad how it all turned out and I hope it goes the same for you, too.

Dude it looks amazing, nicely done and thanks a bunch!

Reisen

Translations Project Creator
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yuna from FFX!

I was kinda in a nostalgic mood lately, watching random FFX walkthroughs and stuff. Also listened to soundtracks and found myself having Isn't it Wonderful on repeat for a little while. Made me think of Yuna's epic sending scene, and was inspired to sprite one up. There wasn't supposed to be a background, but I did one to challenge myself. One of my greatest fears are coloring/shading water, and here I think I did alright. I'll add in the souls if I feel like it, heheh.

This is an amazing work, you are using MS paint with such a talent it's really impressive

~(@o@)~

These sprites are marvelous! I love them!

I also have a request, take your time, I do not mind at all.

I would like Zinnia, 80 x 80, with this pose.

Last edited:

feen

control
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey man, could you make me a custom avatar around this character?
This is the dresscode and I'd love if he holds a shotgun, but aiming at the opponent when I'm playing. It's fine if that's too hard though :)

Thanks a lot dude

Blitz

Mightiest of Cleaves
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Discord Leader
Whoa this stuff is insane! Always been a fan but that Yuna pose blows me away.

That said, I was pointed to this thread by a friend, and I'd love to do a simple request (feel free to turn me down though!). I'm looking for a new PS avi (80 x 80) after using the same one for nearly 2 years. I just want this sprite

And have it updated to BW style, red over the blue (to match my username color), maybe even refined a bit more or a different pose. I think it's one of the nicer sprites in GSC and I'd like to do see it updated! If you either entertain this or turn it away, thanks anyways!

Hurray long weekend, woohoo! The sprite gears are on overdrive. >:D

Hey man, could you make me a custom avatar around this character?
This is the dresscode and I'd love if he holds a shotgun, but aiming at the opponent when I'm playing. It's fine if that's too hard though :)

Thanks a lot dude
umm.

Whoa this stuff is insane! Always been a fan but that Yuna pose blows me away.

That said, I was pointed to this thread by a friend, and I'd love to do a simple request (feel free to turn me down though!). I'm looking for a new PS avi (80 x 80) after using the same one for nearly 2 years. I just want this sprite

And have it updated to BW style, red over the blue (to match my username color), maybe even refined a bit more or a different pose. I think it's one of the nicer sprites in GSC and I'd like to do see it updated! If you either entertain this or turn it away, thanks anyways!
I was tempted to just recolor this sprite, meheheh.

But alas... I tried different poses but I think this one still works best.

Hey there. I am a huge fan of your art and wanted to ask if you could make me a Corrin (female) sprite. Keep up the good work!
Yet another FE related request :o

Really like how this one turned out.

- - -

Hope you guys like it! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)