Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF Female Numel /w Simple or Oblivious in a Repeat Ball (don't care for IV's or nature)

LF Cloner (just need 1 copy, but you can keep a copy for yourself)

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
Just breed a 6IV Female Dream Ball Feebas, but wrong ability. Is there anyone that has an ability capsule for trade? And if so, what would you like in return?

Supersharpedo

Banned deucer.
So I was just curious, in my HGSS game Kurt (poke ball dude) won't give me pokeballs anymore its been like 4 days since I gave him the apricots

Are you using two seperate DS systems? Kurt won't accept apricots on my DSi anymore, but everything works fine on my 3DS, so I guess you probably used two DS (maybe even with different dates/times). Well, that's what I'm experiencing ...

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
I can give you one for free in a few minutes.

Anyone have a Dream ball Weedle? PM/VM me.
Thanks, I have added you and will be online whenever you have time to trade.

Edit: and the egg right after hatched a 31/x/31/31/31/31 one with the right ability. I would feel bad taking the item now :p

Can this be used to abuse swarms in HGSS as well? I'm tryna gets swablu

Edit :
Dang it didn't work :(
Do it again. I think once it didn't work for me when I didn't actually go into the game the game before the clock passed midnight. Set it to like 23:58 or :57 and then open the game. Stand by an empty apricorn tree and see if a new apricot appears there when the clock passes midnight. If it does then you know it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)