Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha that's actually what I plan on doing shortly. Unfortunately they're the last stage of the process - I've only just got some 31s, timid, and Glare, and before I start breeding for 30s I want to get a Snivy parent with all the 31s I need - just HP at this point, but female + ha is annoyingly uncommon. If you want to wait a day I'll have a lot of spitbacks with assorted 30s/31s (gonna breed with N's Zorua, all 30s). At the moment, all I have is random 31s + random values if you can't wait that long.
ook I'll wait then, I'm fine with a male spitback:D thank you very much and please, let me know :)

looking for a razor claw. I have various spitbacks on hand(roselia drilbur abra shuckle maikarp buneary snorunt timburr) or can breed one from my thread.

Can someone help me tutor my sableye from Y Pain Split? I'm planning to use it to SR certain legendaries in ORAS.

I can offer a spare Leftovers as compensation.

Is it obligatory to evolve a bunch of cleffas when breeding for 5 ivs clefable ? Or just when ditto is with cleafary the cleffa egg will be the result ?

Is it obligatory to evolve a bunch of cleffas when breeding for 5 ivs clefable ? Or just when ditto is with cleafary the cleffa egg will be the result ?
It is, regardless of Ditto.

EDIT: unless you use the Time Machine method to hatch less eggs. (but the point is that you'll always get Cleffas)

Last edited:

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
It is, regardless of Ditto. At least you get 3 guaranteed max IVs out of the deal.

EDIT: unless you use the Time Machine method to hatch less eggs. (but the point is that you'll always get Cleffas)
Actually I think the 3 guaranteed 31 IVs only apply to wild captures and not breeding.

I was wondering if anybody has a legit HA Snivy yet for trade? I don't care about nature / IV's, so please feel free to get in contact and we'll arrange a deal!

Cloud_Motion

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Anybody have the TM: Flash Cannon, and if so, could they teach it to one of my Pokes? I don't really fancy the 1/20 chance of that particular version of Mirage Island appearing.

Looking for someone to clone 6 of my SV hatched 'mons, O+1 so I can EV train them for use and still have an UT copy. You can keep a non-redis copy as payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)