[More WIP than ever] The Honey Treehollow [2017 UPDATE: Still alive]

Status
Not open for further replies.
so pentaperfect female HA squirtle and hexaperfect male ekans for 5 females?
im assuming the females are spitbacks?

oh, one favor. can the elekid be pentaperfect?
everything else im fine being spitback but low gender ratio/baby pokemon are a pain.

Hey buddy!

OT: たなばた / 08014
IVs: 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Hidden Power: Unknown
Nature: Mild
Ability: Serene Grace
Wish / Swift / Healing Wish / Moonblast
Notes: Originally SR'd by @Ghost_V2using an injected Wondercard
UT
Stock: Needs cloning
No-Redis

I am extremely interested in this. Feel free to CMT and choose up to 3 you want for this. Also, if there isn't anything you want, feel free to give me a project and I'll work on it for you! Thanks! :)

Hey buddy!

OT: たなばた / 08014
IVs: 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Hidden Power: Unknown
Nature: Mild
Ability: Serene Grace
Wish / Swift / Healing Wish / Moonblast
Notes: Originally SR'd by @Ghost_V2using an injected Wondercard
UT
Stock: Needs cloning
No-Redis

I am extremely interested in this. Feel free to CMT and choose up to 3 you want for this. Also, if there isn't anything you want, feel free to give me a project and I'll work on it for you! Thanks! :)
Am I able to choose one Pokemon and a breeding project? It'll be hard if you don't have a 4th Gen game but still

Am I able to choose one Pokemon and a breeding project? It'll be hard if you don't have a 4th Gen game but still
What's the project and I'll see if I can do it? I'm buying bank right now so I'll be able to transfer some stuff over.

Or: I can clone you several copies of it and I'll give you 2 pokes from my thread if that would help you.

What's the project and I'll see if I can do it? I'm buying bank right now so I'll be able to transfer some stuff over.

Or: I can clone you several copies of it and I'll give you 2 pokes from my thread if that would help you.
Ok, that'll be better. Then let that be Mudkip and Feebas, both Male please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)