Sylveon's IV Breeding Pokemon Shop - Featuring HA Plusle and Minun w/ 4 EG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, the only one I have is the 5 IV Male :/
Your female Elekid is ready! And could I have re-breeding rights on Shellos? You can have the same with elekid, of course.
Sorry for taking a long time on breeding the Shellos. =|
Hopefully, I'll get it done soon. ^^

Its ready ill be on today
Let me know when your ready to trade. ^^

CMT for the Misdreavus you have there..
Sorry, but I didn't find anything I'd like. ^^'

Will you be interested in any of the following pokemons :):
Love Ball Miltank, Careful, Thick Fat, Hammer Arm, Helping Hand, Double Edge and Seismic Toss
Dive Ball Poliwag, Modest, Swift Swim (HA), Encore, Haze, Mist and Refresh
Dive Ball Blue Flabebe, Bold, Flower Veil
Premier Ball Espurr, Bold, Own Tempo (HA), Assist, Yawn, Trick and Barrier
Heavy Ball Munchlax, now this one won't be perfect, and it doesn't have good nature, but it will have at least 5IVs, just not the most desirable 5. The reason is that I got Self-Destruct and Zen Headbutt to this thing and the only way the 2 egg moves can be passed down is to breed a Munchlax; so I had to give up putting an Everstone on either parent. Maybe you'll still be interested considering the broken gender ratio.

ok you are here? i added you
I'm going to bed now, as it is 3:35am at my time. I will trade with you, hopefully tomorrow, though!~

Will you be interested in any of the following pokemons :):
Love Ball Miltank, Careful, Thick Fat, Hammer Arm, Helping Hand, Double Edge and Seismic Toss
Dive Ball Poliwag, Modest, Swift Swim (HA), Encore, Haze, Mist and Refresh
Dive Ball Blue Flabebe, Bold, Flower Veil
Premier Ball Espurr, Bold, Own Tempo (HA), Assist, Yawn, Trick and Barrier
Heavy Ball Munchlax, now this one won't be perfect, and it doesn't have good nature, but it will have at least 5IVs, just not the most desirable 5. The reason is that I got Self-Destruct and Zen Headbutt to this thing and the only way the 2 egg moves can be passed down is to breed a Munchlax; so I had to give up putting an Everstone on either parent. Maybe you'll still be interested considering the broken gender ratio.
I'm only interested in Miltank, unfortunately. ^^'
I may have to think in Munchlax though. What Pokemon do you want in return?

We'll have to talk about it later though, as I'm heading to bed!~

Haha, it's actually 3:30am here my place too so I will hit the sack soon lol. Anyway I want a perfect female HA Oddish with listed EMs in Dream Ball. (My Miltank of course will be perfect as well) Can you possibly breed one with the Modest nature tho? Let's talk more about it later :).

Last edited:
Haha, it's actually 3:30am here my place too so I will hit the sack soon lol. Anyway I want a perfect female HA Oddish with listed EMs in Dream Ball. (My Miltank of course will be perfect as well) Can you possibly breed one with the Modest nature tho? Let's talk more about it later :).
Hm, I'm working on Modest Oddish at the moment, but right now I can only offer Timid Oddish. ^^'

Ready to trade when you are. Send me a PM when your online. =]

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
CMT for this! (I love slugs!)

Sand Force or Storm Drain

Bold, 31.xx.31.31.31.31

Mirror Coat - Fissure - Brine - Sludge

Storm Drain Version Please :)

Oh LOL I just realized we actually have each other's FC already! We traded before haha!
We have traded before. =]
Also, our trade is gonna have to wait as I'm off to camping with my friends & family. ^^'

Hi, back again.

CMT for female Elekid.
I will when I can. ^^

Bold, 31.xx.31.31.31.31

I'll have a look at your thread once I get back from camp. ^^

Have fun :). Btw now that I remember we traded before, so I am gonna ask again coz I think we talked about this before: are you still interested in my Snorlax with perfect IVs (31/31/31/x/31/31) in a Heavy Ball with 4EMs: Curse, Whirlwind, Zen Headbutt and Self-Destruct lol.

Bold, 31.xx.31.31.31.31

Do you still want the Shellos? =3

Have fun :). Btw now that I remember we traded before, so I am gonna ask again coz I think we talked about this before: are you still interested in my Snorlax with perfect IVs (31/31/31/x/31/31) in a Heavy Ball with 4EMs: Curse, Whirlwind, Zen Headbutt and Self-Destruct lol.
Hm, I'm actually not very interested in it. ^^'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)