Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adamant or jolly for Excadrill in OU?
Jolly.

Again, I'm looking for a 30/30/30/30/30/30 Ditto, if anyone happens to have one, I'm willing to trade a 31/even/30/31/31/31 Zapdos with Heat Wave for it.

Also, in the process of breeding a flawless Inkay, I happened to get two baby male Inkay's with 0 Speed IV's (in the same batch no less >.>). I have no use for them, so if you want one, just ask and you can have them :)

Last edited:
Trading the following for a flawless Jap Ditto. Can take one or all depends on you

Mawile- Hyper Cutter
Adamant x/31/31/31/31/31
Astonish
Ice Fang
Fire Fang
Thunder Fang

Rotom-Levitate
Modest 31/31/x/31/31/31
Astonish
Thunder Wave
Thundershock
Confuse Ray

Klefki- Prankster
Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31
Fairy Lock
Tackle
Bump

Anyone have a 3-4 IV jolly Heracross with moxie for trade? PM me have stones and pokes :)
I believe I have 5iv ones with moxie, but I think they're adamant if you're still interested

Also, Looking for a female Chespin with bulletproof in a nest ball with max def IV, the rest doesn't matter. I've been catching these and none have max def IV ==

Last edited:
i cant find any useable 6 gen sprites or mini sprites, can someone link me ?

EDit: im ussing serebii sprites but still if theres a better place is always welcome

Last edited:
I believe I have 5iv ones with moxie, but I think they're adamant if you're still interested

Also, Looking for a female Chespin with bulletproof in a nest ball with max def IV, the rest doesn't matter. I've been catching these and none have max def IV ==
Just curious do they have rock blast?

What should I run on Conkeldurr? I can't decide. I don't have transfer so I was probably just going to do....
Conk @ Guts w/Status Orb
Adamant w/252 HP+252 ATK+6 Sp.Def
- Knock Off/Payback
- Bulk Up
- Mach Punch
- Drain Punch

What do you guys think?

Wicked13

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
What should I run on Conkeldurr? I can't decide. I don't have transfer so I was probably just going to do....
Conk @ Guts w/Status Orb
- Knock Off/Payback
- Bulk Up
- Mach Punch
- Drain Punch

What do you guys think?
Seems pretty good :)

Conk @ Guts w/Status Orb
- Knock Off/Payback
- Bulk Up
- Mach Punch
- Drain Punch

What do you guys think?
I was running that set with payback since we don't have bank options really. It works fairly well and people don't expect it. Predicting the psychic switches is hilarious when you OHKO them.

I was running that set with payback since we don't have bank options really. It works fairly well and people don't expect it. Predicting the psychic switches is hilarious when you OHKO them.
Thanks for the input. A second idea. Should I run guts with a different item(leftovers or assault vest)? This way I can predict toxic or willo and then hit with the guts boost. Full invest Hydro from a Modest Rotom is a 2hko with only 6 invested in spe.def.

I got limited use with my conk but it had this as the set. Now im not saying it was great but it allowed me to switch in on special threats or non-effective pokes and start bulking up/ payback/ mach punch. Depending on the situation. I also found it was great to neutralize the status damage with leftovers. But if we had bank and I had ice punch and knock off id swap those out for bulk up and pay back. Probably change the EV's to HP and SP.Def and Def Then slap assault vest on it

Conkeldurr @ Leftovers
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 SDef / 4 HP
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Bulk Up
- Payback

Hi guys, anyone have a Darmanitan or Darumaka to trade? I don't really care about its IVs or nature.

Off the top of my head, I have 3-4 IV Porygons and Totodiles for trade, should have quite a few other mons as well. Please feel free to PM me :)

Thanks for the input. A second idea. Should I run guts with a different item(leftovers or assault vest)? This way I can predict toxic or willo and then hit with the guts boost. Full invest Hydro from a Modest Rotom is a 2hko with only 6 invested in spe.def.
Rotom-W is everywhere in OU spamming WoW, so I think you should run Assault Vest Guts Conkeldurr. It would be better if you had Knock Off instead of Payback, but Conkeldurr is already really slow so Payback plus that monstrous base attack stat is going to be doing a lot of damage, making Payback a decent alternative.

Rotom-W is everywhere in OU spamming WoW, so I think you should run Assault Vest Guts Conkeldurr. It would be better if you had Knock Off instead of Payback, but Conkeldurr is already really slow so Payback plus that monstrous base attack stat is going to be doing a lot of damage, making Payback a decent alternative.
Thanks Snoopy. I was thinking of odd balling and splitting 252 between hp/sp.def. Yay or nay/should I just throw it all into sp.def?

looking for at least 4iv immunity impish gligar or magic guard timid abra, can offer a 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant galewings fletchling

So Im looking to add some cool stuff to my collection for battling. I would be EXTREMELY grateful if someone would cut me a manageable deal for a flawless shiny beldum.

Looking for Charizardite X, Tyranitarite, and/or Manectricite

Offering items:
Charizardite Y
Heracronite
Houndoominite
Aggronite

Offering 5iv pokes:
Adamant Honedge
Relaxed Aron (egg moves curse, superpower, stealth rock, head smash)
Female timid charmander (31/31/31/31/x/31) (can heart scale outrage, dragon dance, flare blitz, and dragon pulse)
Timid Froakie

6 iv pokes:
Timid Swablu (male, flying and dragon egg groups)
Timid infiltrator noibat (egg move switcheroo)

Battle ready pokes:
Relaxed Mega-Aggron
Timid Mega-Charizard Y

PM if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)