EYE SEE YOU

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I have no longing for different colored eyes. I like my dark brown eyes just fine.
I do however hope to God that my future girlfriend/wife/whatever, I hope she has eyes to die for because although some have deemed me an ass man, i definitely have a bigger thing for eyes.

also i think the best eyes I've seen on this site has to be chocolate-kip's, which is weird because i usually like vibrant colored eyes the best (like Katy perry's or Emma stone's eyes, you get the idea).

And finally, ivysaur i know i am like the thousandth person to say this but, ugh, you have such gorgeous eyes.

Yeah Ivysaur, those are amazing.

Everyone loves eyes, though - that's pretty much where the sexy librarian appeal comes from. Glasses draw attention to the eyes.

Hard to get good lighting at the moment.

EDIT: Resize for justice.

~full heterochromia~

not too noticeable irl but still pretty cool to have. also dang this photo is shit

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

~full heterochromia~

not too noticeable irl but still pretty cool to have. also dang this photo is shit
Nice! I only have central heterochromia. :c

Yours are like Mila Kunis' eyes. One's brown, the other is hazel I think. It's sweet.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Wow that's pretty incredible extra. I'd kinda like to see some full face pics just to see how noticeable it is.

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
ivysaurs are really nice - my dad has eyes just like that but unfortunately i was thwarted by the recessiveness of blue eyes and i got er...in fact i dunno what i ended up with. smogon, please diagnose my eyes! i have spent my life unable to answer the question, 'what color are your eyes' and i suspect i probably have one of those funny eye conditions you hear about.

Those eyes are pretty cool Lee! To me, they remind me of the desert, or shallow waters on a sandy beach in mexico.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)