flash games - mark 2

That song is actually awesome. I want to download it.

I would like a full game like that, I quite liked what I played.

EDIT: If anyone wants the song, here it is.

It is. I added it to the OP, but I'm too lazy to go through the whole thread to catch up on other posted games, so if anyone has the time/energy to do it it would be much appreciated.

EDIT: Got the fifth place for today using mouse to move and keyboard to aim. The reason I use that is because I find it easier to manoeuvre around all the shit that way, and at some point you have so much powerups that it hardly matters where you aim. It becomes ridiculously unfair anyway.

Got 2nd place for today, missed first by 76 points. x_x Agreeing with Mekkah that using mouse to move is the way to go.

Medium, forgot there were multiple difficulty levels. I'll have to take you up on your easy challenge!

edit:

Came pretty close, I tried a couple more times after but at 11+ minutes/game it gets tiring.

just when i thought I got over my splat addiction, now I gotta try moving with the mouse instead of the keyboard (as you guys suggested)

Onslaught 2: http://www.kongregate.com/games/gaby/onslaught2

You guys need to try it.

It gets boring later on, but I havent moved from easy yet. I've been playing for over 450 waves.

Example of what the field can look like. The dots are landmines. There's so many cause the enemy can't even reach them before dying. Only a couple enemies (that you can't really see) on the screen when I took the shot because the screen would be covered in lazers and explosions otherwise.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
That's a pretty good game. I played it for a while and then just left it on overnight and managed to get to about wave 850 without actually playing it.

I'm sure most of you have heard of this, but I wanted to throw it out there for those who haven't:

Super Smash Flash

Yeah, that flash game based on Super Smash Bros. It has a tutorial to tell you how to play, but that won't help you overcome the absolutely HORRID controls. I'm able to play it with a controller (Thank God for Xpadder!), but it doesn't help much.

If you're a fan of SSB, play it at least once for the challenge. Then you'll probably want to drop it for this:

Super Smash Flash 2 Demo

The sequel to Super Smash Flash. It's only a demo so there isn't much available yet, but the controls are a LOT better--and you can customize them, too! Even this demo has characters new to Smash such as Bleach's Ichigo Kurosaki and Tales of Symphonia's Lloyd Irving. Keep an eye on this one!

There's a successor to Sonny. Haven't played that far until now, but you've got three difficulty settings to choose from, auto-Save and three new skill trees. The story picks up right where Sonny 1 stopped, this time also accompanied by little cutscenes.
Looks great thus far, but it's no re-invention. If you didn't like Sonny 1, you probably won't like Sonny 2 either.

http://armorgames.com/play/2900/sonny-2

I made a guide to beating sonny, but i don't know how to put it in the box so that it doesn't fuck up the screen.
I'll just leave this here then.
Sonny Easy Win Guide:
Play it here http://www.kongregate.com/games/ArmorGames/sonny

Introduction
Code:
This is Darkwarcloud here, bringing you a guide to beat that tough game sonny without even having to try!
be aware that you will be using a glitch in the game and it will be an unhonest way of winning the game.
The glitch will go by the name "Option Boost". this glitch is a glitch that allows you to add the powerups of 
weapons and items onto your stats without having to equip them. You can do this glitch by going to the 
RED SQUARE at the bottom of your options, grabbing an item from you INVENTORY (click the item 
once), With the item still in hand, go to the YELLOW SQUARE at the bottom of your options and click it. 
Your options will come up. There will be a box with the options that says "please configure your settings" 
in the center of the screen. go above this text to the border of the box, put your item into the center of the 
border, and then CLICK. Your item will disappear into nothingness, but all of it's assets will be added to 
your stats.
Getting started: when getting your file started, pick destroyer, turn your effects and graphics on low (to 
make it go by faster).
Hint: NEVER use the purple button, respec. it will delete the OPTION BOOST
Section 1: Research Ship
Abilities Used here: Quick strike- does a standard attack {click on the enemy and select to use}
supression- Brings up your defense (basically) by 70% {click on yourself and select supression}
Smash- Does a strong attack {click on the enemy and select to use}
first battle: just use quick strike repeatedly to kill the metabii.
second battle: Repeat as above. After- you may have gained a level. when given the choice, up your 
strength, and pick smash as your ability (first ability in upper left corner). equip smash in all open spaces 
(there should be 6)
Third battle: Use supression, then attack the weakest metabii first. smash untill dead. repeat for second 
metabii. After- Equip the gloves you received after the battle.
Fourth Battle: Use supression, then just smash the metabii untill dead. repeat for zombie. After- you have 
enough money to buy the axe, so buy the axe and sell your old pipe.
Fifth Battle: Just supress, and then smash both zombies to death. After- You should go up a level. just 
upgrade smash by clicking on it again. {Do this for ever level to come untill smash is fully upgraded}. Go to 
the shop and buy the shoes and equip them. sell your old shoes.
Sixth battle- Supress, and then just smash the two metabiis to death and then the zombie. After- Buy the 
t-shirt and equip it.
Seventh battle- Supress and smash the medic and assult to death, and then finish the captain with a few 
smashes and, if necessary, some quick strikes. 
After, you should receive either a sword, or a gun. if it's the gun, use the OPTION BOOST on it to gain it's 
powerups. You will be on a map with two red dots, pick the red dot on the ship. Click next fight and fight 
the team of CPDI's again. repeat this any number of times untill you get the sword. equip the sword, and 
use the OPTION BOOST on any other weapons obtained. Repeat the battle over and over for as much as 
you can, and use the OPTION BOOST on every single weapon you receive. after a while, you will have 
obtained an enormous amount of strength, a level around 7-8 (and smash should be 5), after smash is full, 
add one to the block ability (middle, alone, blue), and then anything from then on to the brutality ability 
(close bottom left corner, is sitting alone) and you will have a large amount of money. buy as many axes as 
you can, and use the OPTION BOOST to add the powerups to your strength. You should be secure 
enough after this to go to the next land......
Required status after level 1-
Strength- 200+
level- 7-8+
abilities- smash, block, {Maybe brutality}
money- Less than 40$ (you spent it all on axes)
Level two: Ishiguro's rest- Ghost Beach
From this point on, you can wear whatever you think looks the coolest, because it doesn't matter. For 
every item you get from this point on, use the OPTION BOOST to gain its assets.
First battle- just smash him and he will die instantly.
Second battle- just smash all of them to death. nobody will survive a smash at this point.
Third battle- smash him, he dies instantly if you have 200+ attack (which if you don't, go back and get 
200+)
Fourth battle- Just smash him.
Fifth battle- just smash from the top to the bottom. they shouldn't give you too much trouble.
Sixth battle- just smash DEM ZOMBIES.
Seventh battle- Now you get your partner. just smash em' all to death. After- take all of his armor off and 
use the OPTION BOOST with all of them. you should have 230+ strength at this point from all of the 
OPTION BOOST's you have done.
Eighth battle- just smash both of them to death. don't worry about veradux.
Ninth battle- just smash each one. they will all die in one hit, so you don't have to worry about them 
surviving. After- Go to the ship, and use your accumulated cash to buy as many axes as you can, and use 
the OPTION BOOST on all of them. Go back to the beach now
Tenth battle- This is the boss, but he isn't as hard as a boss. 1-2 smashes should kill him and give you a 
piece of his armor. Repeat the process from the final battle on the ship (kill him over and over and recycle 
the items with the OPTION BOOST) about 10 times, or more if you really want to be secure. Then, go to 
the ship, buy all the axes you can, and use the OPTION BOOST on all of them. Then, go to the third 
level.....
Required status after lvl 2-
strength- 370+
level- 9+
ability(s)- Brutality (work on it untill it's full), after you fill brutality, at ONE to the ability below smash, and 
then one below that one, BREAK!. break is an important ability in beating one of the final bosses in the 
final world. after you get break, go to the center far right ability, flame blast. add one to this, and then, add 
one to the one below it, and finally, get subversion. Don't equip any of this, all of your attacks at this point 
should be Smash.
Level Three- The Great plains
First battle- Smash him and he dies.
Second battle- smash the shaman first, and then the rock golem after.
Third battle- one smash should do it.
Fourth battle- smash the shaman, and then the totem.
Fifth battle- smash both golems, they both die with one hit if you've been keeping up.
Sixth battle- He's a semiboss.  just smash him and he will die in 1-2 hits. After- take all of the items you 
have been winning and OPTION BOOST them.
seventh battle- Hit the shaman, and then the totem, and then the rock golem (unless he becomes 
enraged, then kill him), all with smash.
Eighth battle- just smash both of them to death.
Ninth battle- smash him once or twice and he will die.
Tenth battle- smash them both in any order. they will both die instantly.
Eleventh battle- Just smash both of them in any order (ignore that (BAN ME PLEASE) veradux XD)
Twelfth battle- Just smash all of them. After- OPTION BOOST all of the items you have recieved from the 
battles.
Thirteenth battle- Just smash the last shaman and the totem pole. After- Go to the ship and buy axes and 
use the OPTION BOOST. Then, go back to the great plains....
Fourteenth battle- Smash all of them.  they will die instantly from like 2000-3900 damage (depending on if 
it pierces) 
Fifteenth battle- Just smash them both and they will die instantly. After- go to your abilities and equip block 
TWICE, you should have two blocks and six smashes on your ability circle now.
Sixteenth battle- Just smash him. 
Seventeenth- They will all die from a single smash, so just smash them. After- Make sure you have 
OPTION BOOSTed every item in your inventory, And then go to TRAINING fight. Grind your stats up by 
getting items from the training battles. do it over and over and over about 15-20 times. you should have 
gained focus from some of the items, which will be a big help in the next battle. After all of these battles,  
go to the ship and use the axe boost trick (which has been used many times before this one so you 
should know what it is)
Eighteenth battle- He may seem like a big jump, but you and galiant can take him down in 7-8 turns.
First, use block. then smash away untill your block wears off, then use block again, and smash away some 
more. Just repeat this and smash him to death.
Ninteenth battle- he will die from one smash... by about 4000 damage XD. Fight him over and over to get 
all of his armor and use it as an option boost, or just wear it because it looks sweet.
Level 4- The void world- Infinity
First off, practice fight as many times as you can handle and then buy whatever stuff you want. in this world 
you're pretty much on your own for what you want to do about your stats and items. 
Required status after level 3- The game is practically over now, but you can still fight these final bosses 
with insane health and abilities. at this point, you have everything you need. smash, break, shatter bolt, and 
subversion (if you don't have it go to practice mode in the void world and level up enough to get break)
Strength 900+
Level 16+
Abilities, I said it above damnit.
Ignition- Use break, and then use smash. he will be stunned for a round after break which leaves you safe 
from his instant death attack.
Omen- Omen is prolly the hardest boss in the game, but not with your stats at this point. first off, equip 2 
shatter bolts, 1 break, and 5 smashes onto your character. Omen will use an attack that leaves him 
vunerauble to attacks (he takes insane damage) but it also boosts his attack to an amount that you will 
never be able to take. when he uses this ability, use break or shatter bolt, and then smash away. you have 
nothing to worry about if you just follow his pattern. if you have trouble running out of focus, go to the great 
plains and buy focus gaining items and use the OPTION BOOST with them.
Doctor Hermes (OR WHATEVERTHEFUCK)- to prepare for him, just replace break with subversion. so 
now your layout should me 5 smashes, 2 shatter bolts, and subversion. Ok, to kill this guy, you need to 
make him kill himself, get his hp down with 1 smash, and then use shatter bolt, then smash him again, and 
then use subversion. he will heal himself but it will damage him instead.
The shadow brothers- These guys aren't too bad, just equip 6 smashes and 2 blocks. first move you 
should use is block. smash the weaker guys with the two turns of block that you have, then use block 
again, and take down the final guy with 3-4 smashes. it may take 1-2 tries, but the final guy can only kill you 
if you leave yourself open while he has full focus.
Well, that's it. you have beaten every part of sonny, unfairly, but now you should feel achieved for wasting 
some time with this guide. Enjoy guys!

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
You're right, I do feel achieved for wasting some time with this guide. Luckily I only read up to where you suggested using the glitch and then the last sentence or I'd want to do a lot more than just punch myself in the face for wasting those precious seconds.

http://blog-imgs-18.fc2.com/k/i/n/king75/owata.html

It feels very similar to the old Megaman games. It is very challenging and the game often tries to trick you.

Use Z to jump and X to shoot. Good luck.

Also you have to beat the clone before taking on Air man. You get an ability that lets you defeat him. Otherwise he will produce a line of tornadoes that is impossible to jump over.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Some of you are probably aware that I am making a flash game on my own for a final school project. I am very close to having a working game available and may need some feedback when the time comes.

Edit: I now have a working game but it's still not finished, so I am presently looking for testers to get some feedback. While I'd rather not publish the link which is actually a work in progress, please PM me if interested in testing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)