Star Wars Mafia

well guys what we have to go on right now is that trap set from yesterday...

Shiney followed suit right after gsumbreon, then Mr. Escalator. Should we try to take those two out one by one?

Shiney looks like the best option to me at the moment.
Maybe, just maybe, the reason I 'followed suit' was because it is fairly obvious that Toothache is speaking for the inspector.
So I say we wait for Toothache to post, since he possibly does know of someone who is mafia.

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Well sklez has been claiming rebel to me in PM, so I'd rather hang fire for now on lynching til the inspector can check that. For now, why not get rid of the deadwood and lynch Melon, rebel or not he's no use to us alive if he's not playing, right?

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah guys I have a drama competition coming up so I'm going to be practicing alot, I'll probably not be on much until about the 11th.

Might as well lynch Melon, we need like a list of often inactive people banned from future mafias.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Day 12 Lynching has ended.

Melon has been killed. He was a very idle Rebel Alliance Member.

Night 13 has begun. Please try to get your PMs to me as quickly as possible.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Night 13 has ended.

cookie has been killed. cookie was a Rebel Alliance Member.

There was also an attempted murder on the life of GTS.

Day 13 has begun.

Note: No, I don't want it to die. I was waiting on a PM up until last night, but was busy grading tests. I'm sorry my job and then Crew practice got in the way. jeeeeeezzzzzz.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ok you know what, im just gonna go ahead with this. There is an enormous chance I will die because of this, but im really just asking for you guys to carefully read what I am saying. I am a rebel alliance member, and I have been really carefully looking at this game in the past few days. Me and cookie teamed up with each other and planned to go through with this plan, but he died. It will tough to do this alone, but I will go for it.

There are 11 people alive. Eleven. We know for certain there is a bodyguard, evidenced by all these attempted kills not going through. Now, user Toothache also has referenced on several occasions an "inspector". Now I ask you, rebels, how can it be possible that there is an inspector? Every day its just "lets wait for toothaches opinion, he knows the inspector". But when has toothache ever even given us factual information about a mafia? He once used Shivs trap to oust a bounty hunter, sure, but this has nothing to do with an inspector.

With 11 people left, and a bodyguard for sure alive, you would think the inspector would not only have no issue revealing himself, he could take over the game and make this easy for the rebels. But he hasnt. You would think with such a small amount of people remaining the inspector would be able to provide us with SOME sort of lead. He hasnt. Toothache has not said much of anything lately, only the bare minimum to get through the day.

This leads me to believe Toothache is mafia. Why the fuck would he suggest we lynch MELON of all people? Melon is not active, and sure he is deadweight, but he is deadweight the mafia would have to waste a night kill on to win this game. Lynching him did not have a chance to hit mafia, and was a collosal waste of time.

We know there are two mafia bodies alive. We know there is one Imperial left, since the OP says there are 9, and 8 have died. We do not know how many Bounty Hunters are alive, to my knowledge. As a mafia member at this point in the game, you wouldnt want to kill the opposing mafia, since the rebels have the numbers, and the 2 night kills really helps a lot.

Toothache would not be scared to let the other mafia live, because if im toothache, im feeling secure that the opposing mafia wont dare kill me, as the BG is clearly on toothaches side. This is the best clue for toothache being rebel, as there was once an attempted kill on toothache, but the BG had him protected. Its not outrageous to assume toothache may have tricked the BG into thinking he was a good guy.

Before cookie died, he told me he was not in contact with a core group of rebels. Before BK died, he told me he was not in contact with a core group of rebels. I am not in contact with a core group of rebels. You would think that even if the inspector isnt hitting mafia, he is at least hitting rebels and can start creating this rebel group. Nothing has happened.

For this reason Toothache, I am calling you out. Im not gonna lynch you in this post because I fear people still trust you and I also want to give you a chance to respond to this. If you take a really long time and are planning exactly what you need to say to get out of this, its gonna look suspicious. But just know, I am onto you. Kira did this exact same thing last game, and I fear you are doing it here. If someone spoke up against Kira last game, they would have been killed most likely. Im hoping I dont face the same fate!

Lets have intelligent discussion about this ITT. I hope everyone alive read my post carefully, and can prove me right or wrong. Lets not get hasty with lynches though.

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
While the inspector has had no luck over the last few nights, last night he positively identified Sklez as Empire. Which if the count is correct would be the last of the Empire in the game, so that's one group completely eliminated.

Jackal - tl;dr. No need to over-analyse this. This game is basically in the bag, there are only at most 2 more mafia over Sklez, and they will be eventually identified.

Lynch Sklez

(Also the bg protected me because the inspector checked me beforehand so they know I'm clean. I've had to cover for the inspector the last few nights as he kept on turning up rebels, so it's not like I've had info to share)

Ok I'm clearly going to die here and serves me right for brining attention to myself. I guess I was getting a little antsy and wanted to kill as many people as soon as possible but whatever.

EDIT: Oh almost forgot... Lynch Toothache =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)