Star Wars Mafia

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
well I just love me a random bandwagon on a bigname user lol. How about some kind of ration? Anyone can make a claim that they have some sort of answer, but just start a random bandwagon.

I would retaliate with "lynch cookie" but im not dumb and am not gonna make blind accusations.

Also i havent said much this game but some food for thought here: It is not a coincidence that the BG has been right like 10 times in a row. I am neither the BG or a mafia but I can tell you that it is very likely just by observing that a good person has infiltrated the Empire (cant be bounty as they know their whole team) and is simply relaying the kill to the BG. Or it might even be the BG himself who is doing the work lol.

Thats a side though, the point is, give a reason dont just randomly lynch a big name.

changed vote, had a look at the thread

Considering Gormenghast was obviously mafia from day one and GTS was quick to lynch all the others except Gormenghast, for whom we had better evidence than any of the other lynches.

For those suspicious of me changing my vote like this, it's simply because I have better reason to lynch GTS than Jackal. This doesn't mean I won't try to lynch Jackal tomorrow.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
the empire has one more person by my math, and if that IS GTS, all the better.

EDIT: lynch VIL for the sake of quickening the pace

Jackal seems quick to join a bandwagon as soon as pressure comes off of him methinks!

In any case I doubt the fact that delaying a lynch on gormenghast is really a good reason to target GTS. In fact, I just skimmed through the thread and he actually missed about three lynches, for both Bounty Hunters and stormtroopers (or whatever their alliance is called)

Actually the exchange between you two (cookie and jackal) seems coordinated to be honest, and I would really suspect both of you if it weren't for the 3 hours in between the posts.

On the other hand, now that I think about it, in other games I got lynched for being bold and trying to lynch people who I thought were suspicious, so you might just be getting frustrated.

Your reasons for lynching GTS are pretty unfounded in my eyes, but I don't know why you wanted to lynch Jackal, or are they secret and you don't want to elaborate?

(this post is probably hard due to the fact that I was thinking as I type, sorry)

Yeah, I had to go to my Father's house several times, in which case I have no internet access. The times that I remember too, I posted that I missed them.

I may as well come out with it. Me and Jackal were both let in at the last minute, so it's safe to say neither of us has a special ability or is Empire, because that would mean re-doing the groups. This means we're either both Rebels, both Bounty Hunters or one of each. Considering myself as a Rebel (you're going to have to trust me on this unfortunately) I think there is a good chance that Jackal was made a Bounty Hunter for the sake of balance. Of course I could draw a slightly more accurate conclusion if we knew how many of each faction we started with.

okay since I killed our lynches (sorry cookie :x) I looked around and I found that the only post that VIL has in this thread is

Veteran In Love said:
lynch kira, hipmonlee as an alternative
so he hasn't really been contributing to the thread much (maybe he's behind the scenes, working through PMs and such, I dunno), but his only post in here shows that he was looking at killing hipmonlee.

So I dunno what to make of that. He seems suspicious, but what do ya'll think?

Hip was innocent, we all pretty much knew that from the beginning. VIL seems like a good lynch candidate. He also seems a clearer target. In light of no other leads, and hate for a slow pace, I say lynch Veteran in Love.

hip claimed his role on night 1, and VIL said that on either day 1 or day 2, both of which come after night 1 anyway so that was after hip claimed.

Though there were several people that seemed to be suspicious of hip early on, I think most of them turned out to be mafia anyway so

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)